Author's Note

Since the day that I announced that I'm deleting this book, I've been getting some comments asking me why I'm doing this. Therefore I decided to give more context around why I made the choice.

In recent weeks I've been getting a lot of backlash that involves this fanfic.

The backfire isn't new, it always has been there, it just got more heated in recent times. I'm not permanently deleting this fanfic only unpublishing it until it calms down, then and only then when the backfire dies down will I republish it again, and I have no idea when that will be.

I'm going to try and make this very clear for the awhile I was going to temporarily unpublish it, it has always been on my mind. To be fair it was supposed to be unpublished around 6 months ago, but like all things in life, it didn't go to plan. I'm fully aware that this isn't a perfect solution, but I feel like it's the right thing to do currently at this point in time. So, I really don't want people bombing me about this.

I know that I can mute notifications etc., but unfortunately it does not stop me from seeing them unless there is an action of muting the participant or reporting them and I do not want to go down that route until it's absolutely necessary, and in this moment of time, it's not that bad.

Just to note that if the time does come when I republish this fanfic, it's not going to be edited, it's going to be published exactly as it is.

The reason why I didn't give any context initially is because I had enough of the level of backfire over the course of this book especially in these recent months. I also didn't think that unpublishing it would cause this sort of reaction and I'm sorry for the panic I caused, since I felt that this fanfic had nothing special.

I do apologize for the people who do actually really enjoy reading this but I would like my decision to be respected and have some understanding to why I'm doning this.

If the backfire has calmed down before the 31st  then there might be a chance cancelling this book being unpublished, that's why it's planned at the end of the month, as it leaves me the space if there is a change of heart.

In saying this however, it is still going to be unpublished as planned, I don't want to make promises where I don't know if I can keep them on my end.

Signing off,
Caroline453