Espio x Reader

S

S

hoes:

(This is what you're wearing but I said before in the last chapter you can change it. Also sorry for the bad quality, it was the best that I could find)

You and Espio were best friends for a long time now, but it seems you're seeing less and less of him. You asked him why he was busy, but he says that he doesn't want you getting involved and he never said why. Today was the day that you were going to tell him that you want to know what's happening. So you made your way to where they lived. Once you got there you let yourself in, sinve they gave you a key.

"Hey (name), what's up" you looked up and saw Charmy.
"Hi Charmy, where's Espio? I need to talk to him"
"He's meditating in the garden that we have for him"
"Thanks Charmy"

So you walked to the garden, once you got there you saw Espio. You walked over to him and stood infront of him, but before you could open up you mouth Espio said

"Is there something you need" he said in a calm voice while opening his eyes.
"Yes there is. Why won't you tell me the reason why you don't want me getting involved Espio. I know there's a war going on, but why can't fight along side you. You're the one that teached me how to fight so why can't I?"

Espio stood up and said to you

"Because I said so" then he was began to walk away.
"ESPIO!!!!! Fine be that way, it's not like it's hurting me that you're keeping things from me!!!" You turn your back to him

Espio stopped dead in his tracks turned around with widen eyes then made his way back to you, he grabed you by your wrist turned around and kissed you.
"Does that answer your questions"
"Yes"
The both of you smiled and kissed again

The End