Prince / King Shadow x Princess Reader

This is your room.

This is your dress that you're wearing  in the story

You were in your carriage, going to visit your best friend that is becoming king in a matter of days, Prince Shadow

The carriage finally came to a stop. You stepped out there was Prince Shadow. You walked up the steps, stopped in front of him.

"Hello Prince Shadow" you say while you curtsy at him.
"Good afternoon, Princess (name)" Shadow said while bowing.

After saying  your hellos the both of you went into the castle and Shadow guided you to your room.

"I have meetings today, but I'll come and get you when I'm done so we can catch up on a few things" Shadow explained.
"Sure, I'll see you later
"See you later"

*time skip*

It was late in the evening and you were reading a book in your room to pass some time. You heard a knock.

"Yes, who is it?" You questioned.
"It is  Shadow"
"Just a moment please"

You closed the book you were reading and went to open the door.

"Evening Prince Shadow"
"(Name) what did I say to you when we were children about when we were alone"
"I remember, Shadow"
"Are you ready to take a little walk with me?"
"Yes I am"

*On your walk*

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look in that dress?" Said Shadow.
"Thank you" you say.
Shadow then said
"(Name) during on of the meetings, we talked about my future queen"
"Go on"
"I don't want to marry someone I don't know." He stopped and went on.
"What I'm saying is that I want you to be my queen that is if you'll have me" he said while looking into your eyes.

You were overjoyed, for years you've been wondering if he had the same feelings as you.

"Yes I will"

Shadow then leaned in and gave you a very passionate kiss.

                             The End