Letter of Apology (edited)

This is a letter of Apology for this  inconvenience and change of mind to readers.

Dear Readers,

Since the day that I announced that I was going to unpublish this book to this moment in time, I have gone through a rapid personal growth, and in that time I've been re-reading your comments. When comments are genuine, respectful and come from a genuinely good place I take them seriously and take them into massive consideration.

Therefore, I am happy to announce that I am not unpublishing this book.

Nevertheless, I want to make a few this clear and this is important, so pay attention because I'm not going to mention this ever again.

Since that I came to this decision not to unpublish I have to set down some boundaries starting off with the comments on the outfits in this book.

If you have been with me since the start of this book or read my previous chapters in this book you probably had notice a little author's note stating you don't have to wear the outfits that are provided.

My writing has come such a long way. Those outfits are only there for readers who like an outfit chosen for them, to take inspiration from and to know the aesthetic. Listen, I'm a reader on this platform too. Sometime, I'm like "oh I wish that the author had an outfit picked for me because I don't know what to wear" or "That's not my style, but I'll draw some inspiration to what I would wear".

It is not humanly possible for me to accommodate every single individual style of people. The outfits and the jewelry are only there for the enjoyment of other readers that appreciate it and it takes me a long time picking these outfits against the million of different authentic styles that are out there and 99.9% of the time people are bombing me in the comments of how much they hate it and how it's not their style. I'm well aware. If the provided outfits are not your style stop making it a big deal and move on.

It's now coming to the point that it's discouraging not only to myself but to those who like that style and taking the enjoyment out of it.

In terms of haters and of you are one let me ask you this, why are you still here? If you have generally  gave this book a try and still don't like it, then leave, go find another book that's more of your style, again this is taking the enjoyment out of those who enjoy reading and is wasting not only their time but my time. Throughout the course of my reflection I have discovered a better system and coping mechanism.

There's a lot of negativity in the world, we don't need anymore of it here, I want this to be a safe, free place for all.

So If I find that your comment is rude and is an act of attack again myself and my followers your comment is going to be deleted and if you continue such foul behavior there is going to be further action.

I am trusting you guys that generally enjoy reading, if you find comments that are rude or feel that of offensive behavior, feel free to message me with details such as the username and what oneshots that the comment is.

And if it does happen and you notice don't mention it and if you are the person behind the comment that was deleted and you message myself, further action will take place.

I am placing my foot down. I am so sorry that this is ending on a down note, but if I'm going to keep this published then these steps need to be taken into place.

I hope you understand my reasons and please be respectful of them

Again this book is staying published

Apologies again for the confusion, change of mind and any other inconvenience that I caused

Caroline453