I wish

Coming home after my hectic shoot I lied down on my sofa thinking how the whole day went. After sometime I went to change and heat up the food my cook left for me.
I hate eating alone this is the worst part of my whole day to come to alone house and eat food I hate that my parents live in states but what so ever this is how my life has been.
I wish that I could turn back time and talk it all out with my ex girlfriend I think things might have been different than what it is today but I never did and now it's beyond repair as she has put up a label on me all over the world that I am someone who is not loyal and who cheats.
Even after everything I never gave any justification to the world because I didn't felt so why someone has to give justification and shout it to the world when he's innocent so I have left this decision on people if they want to believe me and stay around or they want to leave because they think I have cheated on my ex girlfriend.
With all these thoughts I went to sleep

Next morning I got up from my managers call, "Karan you are called up for the meeting I think they are finalizing you as the new hero for the new drama." Om excitedly gave me the news.
"You think? Or are you sure? Because I don't want to waste my time going all the way there only to be told that they are sorry they are not able to cast me because my reputation is not good." I passively told him.

"No no Karan I m sure it will be a good news just get ready we have to reach the production house in an hour." With that said Om disconnected the call not letting me say anything further.