Why not tell them?

After lunch we went back to sets while Jess went home. We were in the car.

"I am sorry whatever chaos happened today first with the Instagram post later with Jess." I sincerely apologized.

"You don't have to I did what I felt like without thinking of the consequences though it was romantic and a sweet gesture but at the same time it was risky so don't apologize." She calmly said. I smiled back at her for being understanding.

We both went to our respective vanities to get ready for next scenes. After fifteen minutes I was ready so I sat to scroll down my Instagram.

Every one actually guessed even before her post that we are in relationship as they claim to say we have seen fire chemistry on screen I guess we both are very convincing actors or it really is about the real chemistry we both have with each other.

I decided to post pictures one when we were having our first lunch together it was just a simple snap that we took but never actually thought this picture will contain so much meaning and memories. The other was a screenshot when she slept during our first facetime, in one I was sitting in her laps to irritate as she was not talking to me I found it extremely cute I don't know who clicked the picture but it was actually a candid moment as I was looking at her innocently while she looked at me as if she was so done with me and at last it was the picture from success party where we were dancing together just after I proposed her and it was clicked by professional cameraman present at the party. With a caption
"The world made me think I was something I was not but you made me into something I never knew I always was thank you for being mine❤️" I posted it.

I kept my mobile down but my dad was face timing me so excitedly picked it up I was sure it was for confirming their coming timings as he said he and mom might come next week.

"Ki haal chal Papa?" I excitedly said.

"Bilkul thek Tu suna?" He asked

We had a normal conversation later I asked him when was he coming here.

"So at what time you people would be coming?" I asked.

"Oh about that, I am sorry but we tried to take an off but we weren't able to finish our work so I don't know if we will be able to make it this month, hopefully next month we will be able to come." He told me casually and my heart sank I was looking forward meeting them, I wanted them to meet Tejasswi I wanted finally to stay with them but they are again bailing on me.

"But mama said she was free this week." I asked.

"Yeah but you know you are busy she doesn't want to stay alone in the house while you stay out the whole day and sometimes night as well so she said she would go if I will go with her." He said.

I shrugged and tried to behave normally because I knew they were somewhere right I have done this when they used to previously visit. I showed them like I didn't liked their visit somewhere it was true as they used to come and stay at my place I couldn't bring my girlfriends back home but now things were different but I couldn't tell him or my mama I don't know why but I have always been the non confrontational person.

After the conversation I was all gloomy.

"Sunnnnnnny." Tejasswi came running in my vanity.

I looked at her. She came and sat on my laps while kissing all over my face. Argh I can't even sit and think she can never let me be sad even for a while I started to smile.

"What happened?" I dared to ask while she was still kissing my face I like it when she showers me with so much affection.

"I just saw your post its so beautiful I love it!" She excitedly exclaimed.