Cheers to the new beginnings.

Tejasswi pov:
We were lying on the sheets with the beautiful setup I did for him.

I looked at him and see him smiling so brightly, he's been looking at his hand with the ring like forever now, I guess he hasn't stopped looking at it since I gave him and it's almost an hour by now, looking at his smile and happiness I am glad I took this step.

We have both suffered too much in our past relationship, as with this relationship we both were toooooo careful. Careful not to mess it up due to our insecurities.

In past he was questioned about his love, I know he doubts himself sometimes what if he's bringing less to the table but I know how much difference he brings just coming inside the same room as me.

"Sunny I am kind of missing you here, you are busy with your ring." I said with a pout.

" Ayeee baby my Laddoo." He instantly pulled me close and cuddled me.

"I never knew that I could feel this overwhelming urge to crush you with a hug and just never let you go." He said in a deep voice with so much emotions swarming inside his eyes.

He softly pecked my cheeks.

"I thought you would be cranky for doing the proposal." I said laughing slightly as I imagined his clueless face when he arrived here.

"Exactly I thought the same when I realised what you were up to but once you said you see forever with me and asked if I will marry you that joy was out of the world I felt I have everything just right here." He explained and kisses all over my face so softly and delicately as if I would bust into  dust if he doesn't handle it with care.

"I am glad I proposed you then." I said.

"Yeah I agree but you sneaky person don't even think for a second you are not going to get a proposal because I know how important it is for a girl to have a proper proposal and now that I know how it feels to be proposed that feeling to give you the best proposal are now is in ten folds of how great gesture I was going to give you." He said with utmost sincerity and I believed him.

Soon we left for home and I realised that something has changed.  I am feeling more secure A sense of belonging is there does it makes sense? In my head it did.

I grabbed his hand, fingers intertwining with each other , a warmth spread throughout my body. The touch was electric I felt his and him in mine. Every finger held significance, every movement felt intentional. There was a sense of comfort in the way we clasped each other's hand, as if nothing could harm or break us anymore. The feeling was so surreal but perfect. No words were needed, the physical connection spoke volumes. It was as though time stood still, and we were lost in the moment. I looked at him and saw him looking at me I knew then he felt exactly the same way.

We were in the car when he suddenly said.

"Teju can I share something with you?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"Ummm yeah." I said.

" You know how girls flaunt their ring? When they are proposed." He said.

"Yeah I have seen them." I said while looking at him suspiciously.

"So how do I flaunt my ring without looking like a girl?" He said with utmost excitement.

I laughed at him.

"You can do whatever you want Sunny you are intituled to do it because it's your day, you are gonna get married to the love of your life Mr. My fiancee." I said with a teasing smile. He looked at me with wide eyes then seconds later turned his head to the road with  a shy smile.