chapter 2

Vega's pov

It's been 2 weeks and Pete hasn't woke up from his coma.He had a car crush and he was very injured.I'm very worried about him.

The doctor said that everything is fine and that he will wake up in a few days. I don't remember the last time I slept. I can't sleep or eat. My brother begs me to go home and rest but I refuse. I want to stay here and wait to leave with Pete.

I can't see him like this in bed with his eyes closed.Pete please come back, come back to me life is so awful without you.I will do everything to keep him by my side.Pete is my whole world. He is the only person in the world who accepted me for who i am and has never left me since the moment i met him.

I can't bear to lose him. I lost him once and it was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I remember not feeling like doing anything. I couldn't go to work or even talk to my father.

He changed me.He made me a good person.He made me know myself better and he reminded me every day that I deserve to have feelings.And in the end despite what I did to him he chose me. for the first time in my life someone chose me.

"Are you okay?" asked Macao who entered the room and cut me off my thoughts. He must have understood that I was crying, that's why he asked me if I was okay. "How long are you here?" I asked him. "Not much. How is he?". he asked me and came and sat next to me.

I don't know what I would do if hadn't have my brother. He cares a lot about me and knows that I suffer because of Pete but he doesn't complain about anything." when will Pete wake up to curse us a little", he said and laughed. I miss him so much" I told him laughing from what he said.

"let's eat vegas", said Macao and I agreed. I have to eat a normal meal for 1 week."fine. What do you want to eat?".i asked him and we went at the hospital restaurant and grab something to eat.

Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up. What I heard made me drop my fork. "vegas what happened?" my brother asked me. I took a deep breath and told him." Pete woke up".