chapter 12

Pete's pov

Another week has passed and I can say that I couldn't have had a better time. I wake up every day with Vegas and we spend the whole day together. In the morning he wakes me up with kisses and in the evening we make love.

It makes me feel so beautiful and makes me feel like someone cares about me or even loves me. But what am I saying, he's not going to love me. We are just having a good time.

But I can't help but feel bad because I know I'm hurting him by not remembering him. I know he's hurt and that every night he cries for me but I can't do anything. Every night he goes to the bathroom and cries so I don't hear him.Vegas am i that important to you that you cried so much.

I can't stand seeing him like this anymore. I want to remember him. Now I'm sure we're not strangers. We're not even friends. What the hell are we?" I know that no matter what I ask him, he's not going to tell me, but I want to know. I want to know how we met or what exactly is going on between us.

But because I know he won't tell me, I found a way to find out. One day when Vegas was away from home and had gone to work, I searched his room, which has now become ours. I blushed at the thought. I found a diary and I have decided to read it.

I know it's not right to read someone's diary, but I know that's the only way I'll know what I am for him. If I'm so important to him, what will he say in here about me. No, you don't have to do that. It's not right. Diary contains personal data of vegas.

vegas trusts you Pete. he will be very angry if he finds out. But vegas has to understand my side too. I can't stand not knowing anything about us both. I can't hear him cry every night and the reason it's me. I have to do something to stop all this. And the only thing I can do is read this diary.

Ok I'll do it I told myself and opened the diary. "what are you going to do?" asked  vegas who was behind me. Shit. Why did you come so early today.

I tried to hide the notebook, but I was late.Vegas had seen me."This is my old diary," he told me and I tried to keep an indifferent expression. "What are you doing with my diary?" he asked me. "I just I found it". I lied to him and I don't like what I'm doing.

"Pete, you're lying to me," he said and came closer to me."How do you know?" I asked him. "Every time you lie you look down. I know you very well Pete". "But I don't know you at all, Vegas. That's why I wanted to read your diary to find out exactly what the hell I am to you". I told him angrily.

"If you want to know what you are to me, you could ask me", he told me and he was ready to cry."Vegas sorry I didn't read anything because you came in."I told him and went and hugged him. I can't see him like this."Pete the doctor told me that you will remember on your own so just wait." he told me and I wiped his tears." and if I don't remember you?" I asked him and he looked me in the eyes. "I believe in you", he told me and it was the best thing anyone has ever said to me.