Special chapter II

Vega's pov

Today is the anniversary of me and Pete. I can't believe that we've been together for 4 years. I honestly can't believe that I've been with him for 4 years.

We may not be a normal couple but we ended up together. We may not have started naturally but now we have forgotten that. I still feel bad about what I did to him. I wish I could go back in time to stop what happened.

But he forgave me. I don't deserve him. Every day I try to understand why after everything I've done to him he choose me. I really don't understand. I made his life miserable. I destroyed him physically and mentally. But he tells me every day that he loves me.

I thank him for choosing me. He changed me without realizing it. He fixed me.He made me feel so comfortable with him and I showed him my true self. I told him about me. About my father. And about my mother. And he listened to me.

For the first time in my life someone was interested in me and tried to listen to me. I still remember the first time he asked me if I was okay. That's when I realized he was different. He wasn't like anyone else I had met. He really cared about me.

I thank him for choosing me. I wish I could tell him what he means to me, but I can't. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. He made me not want to die and live. And that's what I did. I live for him. He's the only thing that makes me want to live.

"Vegas, breakfast is ready, let's eat".Pete called me and pulled me out of my thoughts. "I'm coming." I called and went to the kitchen and sit to eat breakfast with Pete and Macau."I will drop you at school today".I told him and he nod. "Vegas not needed, I can take him myself".Pete said to me. "No, I will take him, keep your energy today, it will be a great day".i said and he blussed.He knows what i mean.

"Please don't kill each other.We have children in our house".said Macau and we both burst out laughing."Who said that you are going to stay here.You and Venice will sleep at the main family".i said.

"You know i always wanted to know how did you two start dating?". said Macau and Pete choked on his water."Um we just started going out and then you understand." I told him and Pete was relieved.I never told him that i kept Pete captive.

"And how did you start it going out?" Macau asked."Your brother had a crush on me and he forced me to go out." Pete said and I laughed. He knows how to lie. "Come on don't ask any more questions because you're embarrassing Pete." I told him and he nod.

Several hours passed and Pete decided to take me to the beach, who told me how he felt. Here we are hugging and watching the sunset. Macau and Venice are at the main family."Thank you for being with me".Pete said to me and took me out of my thoughts."What are you talking about i should be the one to thank you for choosing me. For staying with me. For not abandoning me. After everything I've done to you, you chose me. And even when you lost your menory you fell in love with me all over again.You remember me.Thank you for being in my life." I told him and he start crying.

Pete I wish I could tell you everything I feel for you.You have no idea how much you mean to me."I love you Vegas".Pete told me and I felt like the happiest person in the world. "Thank you for loving me. Honestly, I never thought that a person would say such words to me".

"You deserve it." I told him and I wiped his tears."come on let's go home. It's time for my present". I told him and he blushed."You are still blushing after being with me for 4 years".i said and he  give me a dirty look."Vegas kiss me".he told me and I felt myself losing control.Without realising i went and kiss him.He kissed me with full force.I could tell that he wants this too."Baby let's go home quickly because I don't know how much longer I can hold myself".i said and he smile at me."Hurry up i need you".he said to me and i was already hard.

This is the last special chapter.Thank you all for reading my story.Please like and comment.

I am thinking of writing another fanfic.I wil let you know when it's ready.