Epilogue

Pete's pov

6 months later

"Are you all ready?" asked vegas." yes we are all ready" i told him and he smiled at me.Today we decided to all go to the beach.I don't remember the last time I went.

It was an opportunity for us to go because Vegas didn't have work. The last year he has been working constantly and he is always tired. He needs to rest a little.That's why I have a surprise for him.

We all got into the car and started to go to the beach. In the car we were singing songs and Macao was playing with Venice.Vegas was focused on the road and I was looking at things as if we had forgotten something.

We arrived at the beach and we all sat on the sand. Vegas and Macao went swimming and I was with Venice. I gave him some fruit to eat and then we played on the sand.After a while Vegas and Macao stopped swimming and came and sit with us.

Most people will wonder why I didn't go swimming too. I can't because for the last 5 months Vegas and I doing dirty things and my whole body is full of marks.

But I don't mind, I'm fine to spent time with my son.We sat on the beach for many hours and now we've gone home. Me and Vegas had a bath together and now we're cuddling on the sofa and watching a movie.Macao is with Chay and Venice is sleeping.

Me and vegas are very tired today so we won't do anything dirty."vegas".I told him and he looked at me."I have a surprise for you".I told him and he looked at me with a dirty look."Not that so stop your horny ass". I said and he looked disappointed."I talked with all your customers not to disturb you for 2 weeks and I thought it would be a good idea to go to my grandmother's".I told him and he hugged me tighter. "I would love to".he told me and I kissed him on the forehead.

The next day we packed our things and got ready to go to my grandma's. It's been a long time since I've seen her. My grandma loves Vegas and every time she sees him she tells me how lucky I am to have him and how beautiful he is.She's definitely right, I'm the luckiest man in the world. I can't believe I'm married to someone like Vegas.

Now from here on everything will be fine. I will take care of them and do everything I can to have a great time. Because they are my family. And I love them.

                              END

Thank you guys for reading this story.I hope you like it.

I don't know if i will write another story but i think i will write some special chapters but i'm not sure.If you want me to write special chapters tell me.