chapter 9

Vega's pov

The days passed normally and Pete and I spent a lot of time together. It seems that he has gotten used to me and don't feel uncomfortable with me. I am happy about that. Today I am thinking of taking him for a walk to the beach because he is bored of being at home all day.

Macao told me to take him to the beach so we can spend some time alone. I will take him to the beach where I confessed my feelings to him. Even though I know he still doesn't remember me, I want to take him to this place because I have time to go.

"Vegas, can I ask you something?" asked Macao who entered my room and didn't knock on the door."ask me"."when p'pete is going to remember?" He asked me and i smiled at him.He really cares about Pete."the doctor said that in a month everything will be fine".

"Great, I'm glad to hear that. How are the things between you and him?" he asked me. "What do you mean?" I told him and waited for his answer. "Did he fall in love with you or not yet?" he asked me and I burst out laughing.Only once you make the mistake of falling in love with someone like me."Don't say that because he keeps asking me about you".he said.

"What do you mean he's asking you about me?" I asked him and I was happy because he was asking about me."He asked me a lot of things.One day he asked me what kind of reletioship you and him have and i didn't know what to tell him".What i can't believe him why did he asked Macao instead of me."and when did this happen?", I asked him, "3 days ago".

"Well, it was before the kiss." I said and was happy. "What kiss?" Macao asked me, shocked. "Tell me that you kissed him?" he asked me, looking me in the eyes. "I was drunk".

The truth is that I wasn't drunk. I was pretending to be drunk because I wanted to have an excuse to kiss him. I wanted him so much. Even now I want him too much. Now this moment we're talking I'm thinking about him all the time.

"How did Pete react?" he asked me and pulled me out of my thoughts. "He told me to pretend nothing happened." I told him and he hugged me. "don't be sad, everything will be fine,Pete will be back soon", he said and I kissed his head.

~~~~~~~~~

"Vegas, are you ready?" I asked Pete and he shook his head. "Yes, I'm ready." He said and walked out of his room. God, he's so handsome. Be patient, Vegas. Hold on, please.

We got into the car and went to the beach. When we were in the car neither of us spoke."pete let's seat here".i said and he sit beside me.Pete had prepared food and brought it with us to eat on the beach.

"do you want to eat now or go swimming?" I asked him and then he stood up. "let's go swimming" he said and pulled my hand and pushed me to go faster.

We went into the sea and swam. We laughed and talked about unrelated topics. It is so beautiful here but the best thing is that I have come with him. "Vegas i'm tired of swiming", he said and smiled at me.Pete, please don't ever stop smiling.

We went outside and lay on the sand. it was so quiet and peaceful. Nobody spoke. I turned to look at him and noticed his face. i miss you Pete.I miss you so much.

"Vegas, everything okay?" he said and turned and looked at me. We are very close. I can feel his breath. "I want to kiss you." I told him and he blushed. "Can I?" I asked him. I don't want to do anything without his permission.Please Pete let me kiss you."Umm"was the only thing he said and it drove me crazy. Without a second thought I turned his head to me and kissed him.

It was a very good kiss. it wasn't sexual. all i want is to be able to feel him. god how i miss his kisses. i'm never going to get tired of kissing him. "vegas" said pete and stopped the kiss and I realized that my cell phone rings.Whoever called me is dead.It was Macao."we better go".Pete told me and we went to the car to go home.