chapter 7

Pete's pov

It's been 2 days since i was in vegas's room and we talked and i can't stop thinking about what he meant when he told me i'm going to tell him what we are.I don't understand what he means. Maybe he had told me that he liked me before but I never answered him because I lost my memory.

But what am I saying, I'm totally crazy. honestly he's my type and he treats me very well but I don't know him and I don't know if he's telling me the truth. Macao told me that I'm an important person for him but if he was so important to me shouldn't I remembered him.

Anyway, let's stop thinking about this now and go get ready. Today we're going for a run with the bike and then we're going to eat in a restaurant. Vegas won't come because, as he says, he has a lot of work to do, but I promised him
that i would bring him food to eat.

"Macao can i ask you something about vegas?" i ​​said to him who looked at me and smiled. he liked that i asked him about his brother "ask me" he said "um what kind of reletionship i have with him?"

I honestly don't know why I asked him something like that, I just know that vegas is not going to tell me "what kind of reletionship do you want to have with him Pete?". he asked me and it made me blush. I don't know what to say to him. These two they are indeed brothers, they are both very intelligent and cunning.

"what do you mean?" I said confused. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what's going on between you two. If you want to know so much why don't you ask Vegas?" he said and I laughed. "I asked him but he didn't tell me exactly. I'll try to ask again".

We came home at 8 and I went to Vegas's room to give him the food I promised him. I knocked on the door many times but he didn't open. So I decided to open it and go in. I went into his room but he's not here .Where is he?

It's 1 am, Macao is sleeping and I'm sitting in the kitchen waiting for Vegas. Where is he? I don't even have his number to call him. I'm going to my room to sleep, I'm tired, I hope it won't be too late.

After an hour I heard keys in the door and that's how I understood that he came. I went out of my room and went to see him. "Where have you been?" I asked him angrily and from what I understood he was drunk. he hugged me." um Vegas are you ok?" I asked him and he looked me in the eyes." now yes I'm fine" he said and hugged me again.

"Come let me take you to sleep." I told him and tried to take him to his room. "Would you help me change?" he asked me so kindly and I couldn't refuse him. "Alright, I'll help you."

I changed his clothes and he came out of the bathroom and looked at me. "You're still here?" he asked me and made me sad."I'm sorry i was about to leave um goodnight".i said and went to leave but he grab my hand and turn me over to face him and without realizing it, he kissed me. I'm shocked, I don't know what to do. Should I respond?

"oh my god i miss you Pete" he broke the kiss  said to me and  kissed me again.i was shocked he said he misses me.We are not just friends.What are you talking about Pete for sure we are not just friends he just kissed you and oh my god he did it so well "vegas please stop don't do something you'll regret tomorrow". I told him and he stopped and rested his head on mine. "you're right, I'm sorry, I just miss you so much, I'm about to go crazy." he said and I hugged him."i'm sorry".