Love&Anger

I looked at Rihanna standing in my doorway in a tight slutty outfit;yes I said. Is Chris here she asked;yes why I asked? Can I see him she asked;no but you can get off my porch I said trying to close the door in her face;Chris she yelled. Yo look shut up I said yanking her by the arm roughly when she got mad scratching my hand;bitch I said about to punch her. Jay what the fuck you doing Chris asked picking me by waist pulling me away from her. She talking shit so she better be ready to throw them hands I said reaching for her again. Rihanna come in Jay let's go he said almost dragging me upstairs pushing me in the bedroom both of us mad; how you gone defend her over me I growled.

Man calm yo hyped as down he snarled;no fuck you Chris go back to yo girlfriend downstairs because I'm through I growled walking to pack my bags when he backs me against the wall glaring. I just slapped him mad when his eyes got glossy and he tossed me on the bed yanking down my shorts.No I'm going to let you sex me I said slapping at his hands when he grabbed my hands pinning them by my head as he pushes himself in. I scream in pain already sore and this is worst feels like a hot iron rod twisting. Don't ever talk back to me he growled;I cried out grabbing sheets arching my back. Say it he demanded;fuck you I said which made him angrier as he went harder. Fuuuck I moaned sliding my nails down his arms;shit you're too tight he groaned. I would have said a smart remark but I'm subdued in pain;you're not gone be a smart ass bitch again right he said. I didn't respond and let out a small gasp. Chris pulled out my clit throbbing in pain and I went to get up he pushed me back down on my stomach pulling my hands holding me up and my knees on the edge of the bed.

No...no don't Chris I said trying to turn back around but Chris held my hips keeping me in place and that's when burning pain shot up my butt and back. Ahh I screamed lifting my head up tears falling down my cheeks. This was my first time from behind and it hurt like hell;he yanked my hair pulling me up against his chest.I sniffed back tears as he fastened his pace him groaning while I'm crying fist full of the sheets;I'm sorry papi I moaned as I climaxed. Chris pulled out pulling his pants up walking out the room after grabbing a shirt and high tops. I pulled my shorts up wincing laying on my stomach tears hitting the sheets. Two hours later I limp into the kitchen because my clit and butt are so sore I can't put all my weight down pissing me off.

Babe Chris calls as he walks in the house; he finds me in the kitchen standing up eating a banana. What I snapped;babe what's wrong he asked. Maybe I'm walking with a limp because my boyfriend decides to fuck me raw so hard oh and he took my ass virginity because he was mad I growled. Wait that was the first time you had it from behind he asked; yeah so Congrats on that I said trying to walk around him but he took my waist pulling me close to him and I placed my hands on his chest trying to push him back but he is stronger than me. Why didn't you tell me he asked;I remember saying no don't I said. Are you OK he asked;fine took a pill for the pain I said trying to get away from him. I'm sorry he said;they all are I said twisting. Baby I don't like to say goodbye so this is our until next time he sang Last Time together our song to me;you're an jerk I said. I know he said running his hand down my cheek staying in my hair as he leaned down kissing me French kissing. I slid my hands around his back;I'm sorry love you he said against my lips. You too I said resting my head under his chin on his chest.