Welcome Home

I am cleaning up after Hope who is at Joyce house when I hear the front door open, I look up as I see my husband walk in the house. "Hey babe" he says, I run and jump on him so my legs are around his back and my hands on his cheeks as I kiss him deeply tugging his hair. He kicks the door close and I unbutton his camouflage jacket as he walks towards the stairs, "you can't be late for your own party" I moan as he bites down on my neck. "They can wait...I haven't touched you in months" he growls ripping my blouse open, we barely make it to the bedroom as our lust consumes us. 

          Slipping into my heels I fix my hair in the mirror and straighten out my dress, "come on Chris we are already an hour late" I say. "Ain't my fault you couldn't keep your hands off of me" he says walking behind me, "who initiated the second time" I ask turning around to look at him. A smile grows on his face before he takes my hand, "come on wife I have a daughter to see" he says leading me out the room. On the way to Joyce house I am tracing patterns on top of his hand smiling, he pulls up in the house and I step out grabbing my purse. His arms wrap around my stomach and we head in the back where the music is playing and I see Joyce holding Hope on her hip who is laughing as they dance, Chris walks over wrapping his hands around her eyes. "Guess who" he says, "my baby" Joyce says turning around and giving Chris a big kiss on the cheek. "Ma" he groans, "you will always be my baby" she says.

        He takes Hope out her arms and places kisses all over her face, "hey beautiful angel" he says and she laughs placing her hands on his face as he kisses her. "Now explain why you are an hour late to your own party" Trey asks coming up beside us, "we forgot something at the house" Chris says. "Yeah I wonder what. Jay is that a bite mark on your neck" Trey asks and I smack his finger away as Chris laughs, "you guys are just frisky. You better not give me another grandchild anytime soon" Joyce says, "nope not for a while" I say. "Good because Hope is a handful she sings loudly like her father and is dramatic like her mother" Joyce says, "you know you love me" I tease kissing her cheek. "Believe that if you want" she says walking away leaving all of us to laugh.