Tragedy

Chris is out at the studio so I am having the girls over, Keri and Ciara are looking at baby names. "How does Shanice sound" Ciara asks, "horrible I want a unique name" I say. "Like Kelolo or Margauana" Keri says making us burst out in laughs, "no those are ghetto not unique" I say rubbing my stomach. "They is it's marijuana with margarita" Keri says, "well name your daughter that" I say. "For a boy Krishaun" Ciara says, "eh but Chris wants a junior" I say. "Every guy wants a junior" Keri says, "I know right but Krishaun is really cute" I say rubbing my stomach as the baby presses against my side. "What did the doctor say about the baby's weight" Keri asks, "that I will probably need a C-Section if he or she is over nine pounds" I say shifting uncomfortable on the couch. "You alright" Ciara asks, "no I have to pee" I say rushing down the hall to the bathroom. After I'm done I wash my hands and head back out to see Chris walking in the door with a bag of food in his hand and it smells amazing, "we'll let you guys be" Ciara says and her and Keri leave. I look at Chris to see he has an sad face on, "babe what's wrong" I ask putting my hand on his arm. "I have to go to rehab as an out patient" he says, "that's good babe you can still perform and do things" I say. "No it's not my fans are going to be upset at me" he says, "if they're a die hard fan like I am they will only care that you're doing better" I say kissing his cheek. "Thanks babe you have no idea how much of my rock you are" he says hugging me, "you're my rock too and stop being so hard on yourself. Now let's eat" I say opening the food smelling shrimp egg rolls, "do you have the sauce" I ask. "Yeah it's at the bottom" he says.

             After eating Chris is on Instagram so I take his phone and take a picture of me doing the duck lips about to post it when he reaches for the phone, "no I'm busy" I say standing up walking around the couch posting it. Chris eventually gets the phone and I smile before sitting on his lap when he raises my shirt exposing my baby bump resting his head against it, he does this all the time just to be close to the baby and make sure "he" is safe. I smile getting out my phone taking a picture of him before putting the caption, @ChrisBrown my fiancé and our child cuddling :) before tweeting it. I get lots of retweets and likes instantly, I hear snoring and see Chris asleep on my stomach. I know he is tired so I move off his lap and his head falls on my lap, I run my fingers over his head because it helps him relax. A while later I fall asleep also with my feet up on the table, I wake up hearing my phone ringing. I sit up grabbing it seeking an text from Kim saying she wants a glass chandelier, I respond back with having to check her budget. Chris wakes up feeling me typing above his head, "babe what time is it" he asks. "Seven pm" I say, "why didn't you wake me" he asks. "I didn't know I had to" I say, "you're so damn lazy" he barks. "No I'm not" I argue, "whatever" he says. I push him away from me and head towards the stairs to the bedroom crawling in bed falling asleep when I wake up with this horrible pain in my side, I groan in pain holding my stomach pulling the sheet back seeing blood. "Oh my gosh" I say reaching for my phone calling 911, "hello 911 how may we help you" she asks. "I'm pregnant and I'm bleeding and my stomach hurts" I say tears in my eyes, "alright calm down an ambulance is on the way" she says. That's all I remember hearing before my vision goes black and I collapse on the bed.

          I open my eyes but shut them instantly as white light blinds me and I hear people talking but they sound far away, "hey can tell me your name" a female voice asks and I look to see her face. "JaLiysa" I say my mouth feeling dry, "well JaLiysa you are at the hospital" she says. "My baby" I gasp placing my hand on my stomach not feeling the baby move or kick, "calm down" she says. "Why can't I feel my baby" I scream,  "please calm down" she says. I break down crying in my hands knowing I lost my child.