Na na na

I woke up the next morning Chris snores in my ear; I smile trying to unwrap his arm which wakes him up. Sorry hey good morning I said;you got anything to do he asks. No day off why I asked him? He smirked covering my body with his kissing my lips passionately. I slid my arm around his neck keeping him close;mhmm nice he said pulling off his shirt. I admired his tattoos before climbing out of my clothes;he left on his boxers while I only have my Victoria secrets draws as he held up on his hands lowering down kissing me again. I hooked my legs around his waist as he pulled out a magnum from the dresser. I moaned as CJ pressed against my inner thigh;after shedding our clothes he slid his hands through mine entering me. I moaned arching my back to pull him in deeper tightening my hold of his hands. I love you Chris said as he thrusted deeper and harder. Nuhh I moaned and after four and a half rounds we collapsed on the bed catching our breath.

Chris looked at me pecking my lips softly; hungry he asked?I nodded not wanting to move;Chris sat up his back to me seeing scratches from just now. I kissed his back then neck and he sucked in a breath pulling on boxers and sweat pants. I pulled on one of his hooded jacket and some basketball shorts wincing as I slid them on seeing teeth marks on my inner thighs then looking at Chris who laughed. Bastard I said playfully walking down the stairs am eating some grapes and apple slices when he slides his arm around my waist. You smell like sex and me he kisses my collarbone. I am really sorry about the past weeks he said;it's fine I said turning around sliding my arms around his neck kissing him. His hand slid on my hips about to put me on the counter when there is a knock at the door.

I beat Chris to the door and who I saw surprised me...