Arrested

I am just dropping Hope off at Michael's for a play date with King when my phone rings, I get it out of my purse seeing it's Mama J. "Hello" I say answering the phone, it sounds like she is crying. "Mama J what's wrong" I ask, "Chris got arrested" she says. "What but I just saw him last night" I say, "I know something about his rehab violation and oh my gosh my baby" she says breaking down. Tears fill my eyes as I look at Hope shaking her rattle only one month old, "King I'll be right back" Michael says walking over to me. "Hey what's wrong" he asks me, I hand him the phone and rush over to Hope sitting beside her pulling her against me crying in her hair as I rock back and forth.

          Chyna comes into the room seeing me crying when Michael slams his hand against the wall, "what's wrong did something happen to Chris" she asks. "He's in jail" Michael says, "but he can just pay to get out right" she says. "Naw it's Friday he won't see a judge until Monday and that's if the judge wants to see him" Michael says, "why would he do something to provoke them like he's trying so hard to move on and everything back fires on him" I say wiping off my cheeks. "He's young remember that he had so many bad things happen to him at a young age" Michael says when my phone rings, "hey it's Chris" Tyga says handing me the phone while he takes Hope out my arms. I stand up wiping off my cheeks, "hello" I say. "Damn babe you've been crying" he asks, "Chris what happened" I ask. "I said something I should have as a joke and they took it seriously and told my probation officer" he says sighing, "well are they at least seeing you Monday" I ask. "I don't know to be honest" he says, "how am I going to raise Hope without a father" I ask.

           "You strong I believe in you plus Mama gone help you and Michael babe I won't let you do this by yourself" he says, "we just got married and our daughter is only one month old barely that. I can't do this without you" I say, "I know" he says. "If you know then why do you keep doing this to yourself to me to our family" I yell, "I ain't ask for this shit alright I wanted a little money to help my family and everything else just fucking happened I already have the media on my back I don't need you too" he yells. "I'm not trying- I was cut off by him, "you know what fine you ain't got to be there for me" he yells and hangs up the phone.

          "Are you alright" Michael asks, "no my worlds breaking apart in front of my eyes and I can't do anything to stop it" I say. Michael pulls me into his arms and hugs me, it's not romantically because we always been like brother and sister. "I just want him back" I say in his chest, "I know" he says.