Loyal

Joyce has Hope for the weekend, I haven't talked to Chris in days. I am making  me a Ham and cheese sandwich when my phone rings, "hello" I say with no emotion not really wanting to talk to anyone. "You had better checked that caller I.D" an thick Virginia says. "Chris" I ask, "yeah baby it's me" he says. "I didn't think you would call me" I say sitting on the couch, "yeah my bad I just had to get settled in" he says. "How are you doing" I ask, "I would be better if I was with you" he says. "But you said that you didn't need me" I say taking a bite off my sandwich, "I'm always gone need you because you my wife and what I said to you. I didn't mean none of that shit man my mind was not right" he says.

            "Chris you worry me with your fast change of emotions" I say, "you think I got some kind of mental disorder" he growls. "Please don't get mad I am just worried about you" I say, "aight I'll see if they can check it out" he says. "When can we start visiting you" I ask, "next week visiting hours is from 2-8" he says. "What can't I wear" I ask, "open toe shoes, shorts, tank tops and no purses" he says. "Damn" I say, "I know babe but I can't wait to see you and Hope I miss y'all" he says. "We miss you too Chrissy" I say, "I done told yo ass multiple times not to call me that" he says. "What Chrissy poo" I ask like I'm talking to Hope, "yo ass about to get hung up on" he says. "Yeah right" I say rolling my eyes when I hear a dial tone, I pull the phone away from my ear looking at it. "This nigga just hung up on me" I say, I laugh setting my phone down and finishing up my lunch.

        I decide to go on Twitter and see the hash tag #FreeBreezy and I smile at his dedicated fans, I tweet back @The RealMrs.Brown thanks to all the dedicated breezy fans. Just got off the phone with bae and he good just don't stop loving him because of his mistakes, he'll be out soon though. We love you ❤. My phone vibrates instantly with retweets and favorites, I smile putting it back up before finishing my lunch.