Hello

Hello, guys, I am vk69none

I hope, that when you are reading this story, you are reading with your soul.

"DISCLAIMER"

-- English is my first language yet you guys may find a few grammatical mistakes here and there. so, please excuse me for that.

-- Any resemblance with the events, situations from other stories, or with the reader's real life are a pure coincidence. No one is intended to be harmed or get triggered through this story. The story is completely fictional.

-- No BTS members or any other idols are related to their real-life events in this book. This story has nothing to do with them.

-- This story is going to contain homosexuals. So, read it at your convenience.

-- I cannot promise you guys with publishing in regular intervals as I have to manage my college as well. Nevertheless, I won't keep you waiting long for each chapter.

-- Feel free to comment down your views, which is also my greatest motivation.

-- you guys can also share with me your thoughts, plots, or any story synopsis that you want me to write next time. you will be credited for that.

--You can text me here on Wattpad.

--"PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE"

--"DO NOT TRANSLATE THE BOOK INTO ANY OTHER LANGUAGES."

'hope u enjoy your reading experience

Thank you