35

It has almost been a week since Jeongguk started tutoring Hyunjin. Nothing unusual to him. Hyunjin would come, get his doubts cleared and solve a set of problems of the same model that Jeongguk gives. He was obedient. He was polite and we were definitely on time. He makes sure that he doesn't bother the elder too much. Well, Jeongguk wouldn't have minded it. He was here to guide the students and he was a lot more patient than any other teacher on campus. He was well aware of that. 

Just like any other day, He was sitting here on his chair but indulged in an unplanned make-out session with the younger in his cabin. 

He held the younger's nape as he brought him closer to kiss him harder. He pulled his lower lips, tugging them between his teeth, earning a sinful moan from the younger. Their teeth were already clashing. Lips swollen and red. Hair is all disheveled. Their fingers thread into each other's hair, moaning at the slightest tug. The younger started squirming on the elder's lap, almost grinding on the elder's erections. They were so close to yeeting their clothes away from their bodies when they heard a knock on the cabin's door. 

Both of them pulled away abruptly, as their pupils dilated, the younger immediately hopped off the elder's lap while Jeongguk set his hair and buttoned his shirt. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and composed his posture. 

He eyed the younger, who jogged to the seat across from him before shoving a book out of his bag on the table, randomly opening a page as he twirled a pencil in his hand. 

Once, Jeongguk made sure that the younger was all settled, He spoke. 

"Come in" 

The sound of the door creaking open alerted both of them in the room. They both tried to act normal after the heavy makeout session they had. 

"Good afternoon, sir"

"Good afternoon, Hyunjin" Jeongguk smiled as he eyed the younger, walking closer to them to take a seat across him, beside taehyung. 

Hyunjin eyed taehyung. He knew him but it was the first time he was meeting him in Jeongguk's cabin. He wondered if Jeongguk was taking extra classes for Taehyung as well. 

"This is Taehyung, Hyunjin. I am taking an extra class for him today as well" Jeongguk tried his best to act cool. He had a throbbing pain in his lower regions, desperate for a release. 

Taehyung gazed at his fellow classmate, bored. It was a piece of news that Jeongguk was actually taking classes for the other for god knows how long. He definitely wasn't fond of the idea.

He'd accept he is Jealous. If hyumin or Hyunjin- whatever his name- If he wasn't here, they could have just continued their steamy makeout session with his kookie.  He unintentionally pouted at that thought. He didn't realize he was continuously staring at Hyunjin all that time, making the other shift his seat uncomfortably. 

Hyunjin sensed the tension in the air and slightly glanced at Jeongguk, letting out a chuckle. 
Jeongguk eyed taehyung. He knew that the younger was eyeing Hyun-jin with not so pleased look on his face. 

"Taehyung, concentrate!" Jeongguk drummed his fingers on the table in front of the younger, bringing him out of the trance. Taehyung frowned at the elder with a glossy pout adorning his lips. 

"Sorry" He muttered under his breath but audible enough for both of them to hear it. " I was just thinking about something" 

-

Jeongguk tried to squint his eyes open when he felt something wet on his palm when he tried to bring the younger closer. But the wet feeling made him frown in his sleep. He patted the younger, trying to decipher what exactly happened until his hand landed on the younger's bum which was extremely wet. 

Taehyung was peacefully sleeping, fisting and teething Jeongguk's shirt. The elder lazily raised himself on his elbows, opening his eyes into thin slits to look around the bed. 

He plopped down back on the bed when he realized that taehyung probably might have had an accident in his sleep. He might have slipped into his baby space cuz that's when this happens. 

The elder immediately hopped out of the bed to wash his hands and freshen up. He brushed his fingers through his hair to set it before he walked back to the bed and turned the younger on his back. 

He could hear the younger mewling in his sleep, constantly stirring around as he tried to pull his pants to discard them into the washing machine. He wiped the younger clean before he strapped on a diaper on him. He then dressed him in a new pair of sweats. 

After sanitizing himself, He picked the younger up from the bed, who immediately laid his head on his shoulder fast asleep. The elder trudged to his room and laid the younger down on his bed. He had a considerable amount of trouble with losing the grasp of the younger on his shirt. He tightly fisted it, trying not to let go of the elder. 

He laid back on his bed when he realized it was too early to wake up. It was just 4:32 am. He discarded his shirt on the chair across the room. He realized that the younger was trying to teeth his shirt. He decided to nurse him in his sleep. He changed the younger's position closer to his chest, letting him suckle on his nipple. 

-

Jeongguk had taehyung straddled on his lap. He took a leave as he couldn't leave the younger all alone by himself in the house. He knew Rose would take care of him but he just didn't want to leave the elder there, especially in his baby headspace. 

He has 4 stack of papers that needs to be corrected and awarded with rightful marks. But the clingy little one was making it harder for the elder to do it. 

Despite having the elder straddled, he found it difficult to focus on his task because the younger was continually bothering him. The younger was continuously moving around on his lap, putting his face in front of his, nuzzling into his cheek, teething his neck and collarbone, trying to suckle on his cheek or nose, yeeting away Jeongguk's glasses, faking to cry in order to get attention, leaving inadvertent open mouth kisses, and whining nonstop. 

Jeongguk just sighed. He knew correcting him would make no difference as he was in his baby space. "what do you need, baby? Let kookie work, Hmm" Jeongguk fondly pecked the younger's lips while he intertwined his fingers with the other. Nope, He was not pissed. He was just concerned. 

He pecked the back of the younger's hand, earning giggles that made him smile ear to ear. He took that as a cue and started to attack the younger with pecks all over his face, neck, and hands as loud laughter echoed around the room. 

---