13

"Jeongguk"

"Move!" Jeongguk almost screamed, making Ji-ah flinch. Anger rushed through his body in an instant. 

"Jeongguk, chill. You are scaring her!" The person said, concerned looking at the baby looking distressed suddenly.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do, Yoongi!" Jeongguk pointed his finger with a very stern tone as his nerves popped out of his neck and forehead suddenly. He clenched his jaw, gnashing his teeth, looking at the person before him. 

"I've asked you nothing but to chill, the baby looks terrified" Yoongi pressured on his sentence, trying to bring Jeongguk out of his trance. That's when Jeongguk realized that he was actually scaring the baby who looked like she was about to cry. He glared at Yoongi before picking the baby up from the stroller, holding her against his chest, and calming her down with his pheromones. 

"Jeonggu-" 

"Not a word, Yoongi, Not. A. Word!" Jeongguk's veins popped out again in pure rage. He just wanted the other to buzz off and never be seen. He was happy for once and he had to show up, out of all the 8 billion people in the world. 

Jeongguk just walked past Yoongi with Ji-ah without letting the man utter a word. Yoongi just stood there, ducking his head down and sighing in distress. 

Jeongguk walked past all the aisles to search for taehyung only to find him talking to a woman in an aisle. This only made his anger worse. He strode towards taehyung, turning him around harshly 

"Haven't I told you not to talk to any strangers, Huh! Don't you get it even after being said like a hundred times?" Jeongguk gritted his teeth. His face, ears, and eyes turned red in anger. Veins popping out of his neck. The sight was really scary for taehyung which made him tear up immediately. 

"K-kook-"

"Shut up! Taehyung" Jeongguk screamed, gaining the attention of the other customers in the store. "Don't get on my nerves! Come with me!" Jeongguk dragged taehyung out of the store with visible anger and a frown on his face.

Rose who was walking to the store with the bags she had shopped saw Jeongguk dragging taehyung out of the store at an unusual walking speed. "Gguk!" She jogged behind them but her calls wear only unheard.

Taehyung on the other side was terrified. Terrified to the point his boy was shivering in fear of Jeongguk. His little mind couldn't make out what was happening. The only feeling that was rushing through every part of his body was fear. 

He turned his head to either side, trying to see what was wrong as he was being dragged by Jeongguk. Panic rushed through his body in the fear of being punished. He doesn't like punishments. He didn't talk to a stranger in the first place. He didn't initiate any conversation with the woman. He just helped an older woman pick her things up when they fell down. The woman was just trying to thank him. 

Tears pooled up in the little one's eyes. He was silently grunting in pain at the grip Jeongguk had on his wrist. He was hurt. But Jeongguk, suddenly was in no state of mind to listen to anything. His mind was clouded. He was blinded by anger. He was in no state to listen to anyone. 

He never is the person to get angry but if he does, he is the last person you'd wanna meet. He can be scary at times. Again, it's natural. There are some trigger points that can really piss you off. But making sure you are not harming others in the process is where you win. 

Jeongguk here was clearly out of the line. No one actually knew how to actually calm him down. Maybe one could actually see smoke billowing out of his ears.