26

To say, Taehyung was tired was an understatement. Well, he asked for this. More than feeling little with the act he has put up, He was a lot more tired looking at Jeongguk. He wondered and felt bad for the elder, who immediately started taking care of him after they were back home. 

He wondered if he ever would take a rest whenever he is in his headspace. At the same time, He had to take care of Ji-ah. He kinda felt sorry for him. 

He was standing in the bathroom while Jeongguk walked out to bring a towel and clothes. The elder was going to give him a bath and asked him to stand there. 

He looked up when he saw heard the elder closing the door. Jeongguk placed the clothes and towel on the counter before walking to the younger. He pecked on the nose fondly before he started stripping him. Gosh! Those small pecks had taehyung melting like the flowing rivers. 

"Hmmm, trying to be a big boy, huh" Jeongguk teased when discarded the unused pull-up. Well, Taehyung was too fucking shy to use his pull in his full conscience. taehyung blushed, standing there naked. Oh god! What did he sign up for? It would have been less embarrassing if he was in his headspace. 

Jeongguk picked him up on his hip before going to the tub and checking on the temperature of the water. When it was perfect, Jeongguk carefully placed the younger in the bathtub. Taehyung almost moaned when he felt his muscles relaxing in the hot water. 

Jeongguk opened one of the drawers and picked up a lavender bath bomb. He knew the younger loved bubble baths. "Why is my baby so quiet today? Is taetae tired?" Jeongguk muttered as he left the bath bomb to fizz and twirl in the water. The younger blushed at the nickname but the steam in the tub was foggy enough to hide it. Gosh! They are so effective on him. He loved them. The elder noticed how the younger had a small smile playing on his lips.

Taehyung tried to touch the bath bomb with a small smile playing on his lips. 

Jeongguk lathered the shampoo on the younger's head, massaging it, as taehyung closed his eyes in the comforting feeling. He unconsciously mewled at the feeling. Jeongguk smiled a little to himself when he comprehended that the younger was loving it. 

-

Jeongguk was sitting on the island chair adjacent to the Rose with taehyung on his lap as he leaned his back on his chest. Jeongguk was shaking the bottle of milk with the protein powder in it. He held the younger firmly with his left hand, wrapping his arm around his stomach while he shook the bottle with the other. 

"How was work today?" Taehyung and Jeongguk both heard Rose speak as she had her dinner. Jeongguk decided he would have it later after feeding taehyung. 

"Tiring" Jeongguk simply replied and he brought the nipple of the bottle to taehyung's mouth. Taehyung turned his head away, grimacing at the milk. He'd rather go have strawberry milk than have this. It was just too bland for him. 

"Tae, Don't be fussy" Jeongguk used his bold voice to stop the younger as he held the younger from thrashing around. He squeezed his cheeks and pushed the nipple inside his mouth. "Have it, It's good for you!" Jeongguk later uttered. Taehyung almost teared up at the taste. 

"Why does he look so tired?" Rose asked frowning looking at the unusual behavior. 

"I thought the same as well. He is quieter than he usually is." Jeongguk responded as held the bottle for the younger. He noticed how the younger had a scowl on his face. The elder had a lopsided grin looking at it. He just pecked his temple as he couldn't contain his urge. 

"Did he slip in the college?" Rose asked as she shoved a piece of broccoli into her mouth before chewing it. Jeongguk nodded without looking at her. He was concentrated on feeding and admiring the younger. 

"Yeah, he slipped in the college. I still couldn't make out what made him trigger to slip in college. I'm happy he immediately found me in my cabin." Jeongguk stated as he slightly massaged the younger's tummy with his fingertips. A small tiny smile crept on his lips when he heard the little one hum in delight. 

To Jeongguk's surprise, Taehyung finished his milk way sooner than he expected. He raised his brows in amusement before putting the empty bottle away and turning the younger one on his lap. They were facing each other now and Jeongguk helped the younger to lie on his shoulder. 

To taehyung's liking, He threw his arms around the elder's neck and hummed in satisfaction. He nuzzled his cheek onto his shoulder as he relaxed the muscles in his arms. He felt the pat on his back and he wondered why until a cute burp left his mouth making the elder chuckle. 

He immediately turned his head to the other side and hid it in the crook of the elder's neck, trying to avoid any embarrassing comments. And to his wonder, No one said anything. 

-

It was already midnight. Ji-ah was already sleeping in her crib peacefully on the soft cushion like a mattress. 

Jeongguk was laying there on the bed, his body covered with a duvet till his midriff.  He was laying on his right side as he rested his head on the pillow. He was still wide awake, patting taehyung's back, gently. 

Taehyung had a huge tantrum showing that he didn't want to sleep alone in the room. Even after Jeongguk tried to persist him to sleep, Taehyung used his last card-Crying. So who's Jeongguk to deny now? He finally brought the younger to his room and tucked him carefully in the bed.

He found it cute how the younger was clutching onto him in his sleep. The younger tangled his legs with the elder's as he fisted the elder's shirt tightly, trying not to let him go. He completely snuggled his face into the elder's chest, already in his dreamland. 

His lips were a little parted, almost teething his shirt, which caught Jeongguk's attention. He simply smiled and continued to pat the younger man on the back. He took in the way the moonlight was shining on his face, illuminating it. He was supple. His beautiful, black curls waved in the wind in a charming way. He looked so cute with only his face poking out from under the cover, almost like he was being swaddled.

"How are you so fucking cute? Always trying to take my breath away!" Jeongguk mumbled to himself as he eyed the younger with hearty eyes. If staring at him was his full-time job, he would've been a billionaire by now. He chuckled at himself at the thought. He wishes. 

He slowly brought his hand up and caressed his plump fluffy cheeks that looked so delicate like they'd burst with the slightest pressure on them. "My baby" He mumbled as he wrapped his hand around his torso and pulled him closer without an inch of space for the smallest thing to enter between them. 

He heard taehyung mewl against his chest at the action and how he contains his urge to attach his lips to the younger's soft ones. The elder just sighs at the thought. He knew it wasn't impossible. He just had to wait for the right time. 

---

I'm a lil busy these days, so a small chapter :)