9

"Yes, Thank you! I'll be there" Bongseon said with a small smile on her lips. She retreated her phone from her ear and cut the call. She was sitting on the Couch, crossing her legs on top of one. Her little smile disappeared and she stood up to go upstairs. 

While climbing the stairs, she could hear a few giggles coming out from the Little one's room. With a numb face when she reached the door, she twisted the knob open. She saw how taehyung was giggling sitting beside Jeongguk, watching a Disney movie along with Ji-ah in the stroller beside Jeongguk. 

Jeongguk had a bright smile looking at the Television while Ji-ah had sparkling eyes. The three of them were having a good time until everyone turned their attention when Bongseon spoke. 

Jeongguk internally rolled her eyes when he saw her standing inside the door frame. He took the remote and paused whatever show they were watching prior to her entry. He sensed how taehyung was scooting close to him, trying to have a hold of his arm. 

Bongseon looked at them with an unamused face before she spoke. "Mr Whatever your name is pl-"

"Jeongguk, Jeon Jeongguk" 

"Huh" Bongseon looked at him puzzled. She slightly arched one of her brows in perplexion. 

"That's my name. It's Jeon Jeongguk" Jeongguk deadpanned still sitting on the floor, close to taehyung. 

"You better know how and who you are talking to Mr, You are asking for trouble. You'll have to face the consequences." Bongseon seethed, gritting her teeth. What made her angrier was that Jeongguk was still sitting there with a calm face as if no storm can affect him.

" And get him ready in half an hour. We are going out. You are coming along as well!" She barked before storming out of the room. Jeongguk rose his eyebrows, wondering where there were meant to go when they actually were having a good time. 

He cocked his head towards his left side to look at Taehyung, who was already looking at him with round big eyes. "Do you where she is taking us?" he asked eyeing him. 

Taehyung looked down and shook his head merely, indicating that he didn't know either. Jeongguk just shrugged thinking about what could possibly go wrong. He shook his thoughts and looked to the right side to see Ji-ah kicking her legs and hands in the air. A small smile immediately crawled upon his lips in fondness. Gosh! How much he loved her. 

He leaned toward her and gave her a few pecks all around her small face and giving her small tickles, making her giggle in delight. For a while, He completely forgot that Taehyung was beside him. He was completely engrossed in playing with Ji-ah until he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around to look at a pouting taehyung. "Taetae wan' kissies too" he pouted again after he spoke. "Huh" Jeongguk was trying to understand if he heard him right. "Taetae wan' Kissies like Jwi-ah!" Taehyung said with a bigger pout this time. He had a pink hue forming upon his cheeks as he pouted which Jeongguk found absolutely adorable. 

"Ahaa" The elder stood up from the store and picked the younger up on his hips. "Let's get ready and then we'll think about it" Jeongguk set him up properly on his hips before walking into the attached washroom. Taehyung just pouted and wrapped his around the elder's neck, resting his head on the shoulder. 

Jeongguk discarded the younger's shirt in the laundry box before helping him freshen up. He helped wash his face neatly. "Eye hwuts" Taehyung slightly screamed when he felt a burning sensation in his eyes. Jeongguk immediately splashed water on his face, especially his eyes.  

He then helped him wipe his face with a towel and cleaned his nose as well. "Wear a hoodie. Looks like it's cold outside." Jeongguk muttered. Taehyung just sat there quietly like an obedient kid letting Jeongguk do everything.