chapter 1

A day ago when I went to the bookstore, I found a book, the appearance of the book was good, and the name as well,so I bought it.
And now Iam sitting here in my room reading this rubbish  book and at the same time remembering the line ' don't judge the book by it's cover .'

"This is crazy ", I shouted and then got hit by a pillow.
"Ava,can't you see iam reading." I said in very frustrated voice.
She started to laugh and said " well , my friend Ashley it's not called reading ", and "yeah, just tell me one thing if you hate this book so much then why on earth you're reading it."
"Because I have spent my money on  it and have already read half of this , and ....."
I don't know ..

Ring ring ring...............
I got up from the couch and pick up my phone from table.
"Is this your grandma?" Ava asked
'yep', hey grandma I said
"Hello, baby girl listen , i have to tell you something very important, Mark is coming tomorrow ."she said in very exciting voice.
"Ok, and?" I asked in very suspicious voice and getting the idea of  where my grandma upto.

Well if you're wondering what's going on then take a pause.As  you know Iam Ashley Miller,  and parents ,no.  I  have no parents. They have died when I was 11 years old.Well ,I have a big family to say but for me , I have only my grandma which I consider as family ,now here's come my  best friend Ava , whom you had already met. Iam eighteen years old now, and not enough beautiful to describe myself in long lines.