chapter 8

Damn what should I do .....
I don't want to face them, not now atleast.

Well I know some of your wondering why will male lead came here for dinner so the answer is because my father Mr Liam park is one of the biggest buisness man of this city and of course like all male lead ,
this male lead is rich as well. And according to the plot of this story, my father has invited him and his fiancee for dinner so that they can sign some kind of buisness deal.

How typical isn't??

Well let me tell you the secret ,                I don't like the male lead at all  because  he is not what I expect , totally the opposite of hero which I want.
Nothing special which I can tell expect, he is madly in love with his beloved sarah,
Wondering, right? How come I read this..                                                  because it has got sweet Sarah name and my name and... as you know Sarah name is kind of bitter sore for me .

Well actually, if it not that die element hasn't been included their of villianess.
I would have gladly accepted that role.

Well forget about it so where we were ......
Yeah how to avoid male and female lead because no matter  how dumb they are ....                                            they are still  afterall our so called book hero heroine .
Sigh!

Ummm  let me think what I can do .......

Few moments later.....

I started to pack my bag because   last time I remember someone ( scratch) had told me that I don't need to go according to the plot so why in hell ...

I waste my day  about thinking how to avoid .....
So here, my idea I am going somewhere far where I don't need to  worry over this ..

Because I have got enough on my plate by tranporting here.