chapter 3

"Iam going to complete this ,and you can go to sleep...."
I said then look to Ava who was sprawled at her bed and checking out her phone didn't look like to me  that she is going to sleep soon.

"Wait, what you're going to complete, you're not allowed to complete your assignment I haven't complete mine yet , how dare you to complete yours without your friend." She said to me while jumping out from bed.

"Iam not talking about assignment, Ava stop being melodramic."

"Oh..... She said in relief voice.

"Ok, then what your going to complete?" She asked and again went to her bed.

I shrugged and said "book "
and went to sit on my couch and started to read book.

Ava came near to me and started to tap my shoulder

"What now" I asked in irritated voice while still reading my book.

"Didn't you were shouting, screaming , some minutes ago while reading this and even god knows how many times you cursed the  poor author of this book."

"Why still reading , tell me ?" She asked in very curious voice like some kind of secret Iam hiding  from her.

"Didn't I tell you I paid money.........
"Stop,stop she interrupted  me and said "Give me the actual reason."

I sigh and then said " one of the character has a same name like me, so I just wants to know what her ending is."

"So, who has got same name like my Ashley ,  Is it a supporting character, side character, or the female lead?" She inquired

" Villianess " I said in very low voice and there she go , started to laugh.

"Stop laughing Ava, you are  laughing like a lunatic I told her.

"Sorry , but seriously girl what's there to know , let me tell you her ending without reading it."

"Really , tell me then". I said to her in angry voice.

"She will going to end up with death or rot in jail for her crimes." She announced

"She was not bad at first, you see.. I started to defend her God knows why Iam doing it .

" No villianess is bad and evil at first , but they become when  our female lead entered in the picture and snatched, I mean won all hearts and also the love interest of villianess." She said in symphatic voice.

"The store of knowledge is closed for today." She said in dramatic voice.

" Good night" she said and went to sleep on her bed .

During night .........

  I started seeing strange dreams, people faces,
faces which I have never seen before, my body started sweating ...... 

After few hours, It all stopped and once again I fell into deep sleep.