chapter 7

Suddenly someone came and hugged me from behind.

"Oh my baby girl , I was so worried ..... A middle aged women said while sobbing.

Oh she must be the mother of villianess I thought in my mind.

"You're fine , right ?? She asked me

"Yes, Iam fine mom "  I said while getting emotional.

Because It's been long time I called a word mom, tears started to gather in my eyes.

"oh no, don't cry , tell me how did you fell from the stairs?"she asked.

One second , fell from stairs ??
I started to remember the plot of book  but nothing came because there was nothing a plot like where villianess got injured. Then how come ?

"Ash where you got lost...

"Are you hurting somewhere tell your mom."
She said concernly.

" No.. it just that iam tired and, sorry ..... I don't know how I fell from stairs"  I said while holding one part of my head.

"It's ok baby girl you rest,  your father  will come soon from his  buisness trip."

"Oh my!  I forget to tell him that you're ok now  let me call him until ,you rest and I will send  some soup for you."she said sternly.

" And yeah David is coming with his fiancee Sarah , hope you will behave " she said  and went out from my room

David and Sarah , now who the hell....... Suddenly , I remember
Oh god !! The main leads.

How come I forget this !.
That's the day when villianess pushed Sarah ( the female lead ) and started her destruction.

So , what should I do think... think Ashley.. think...