chapter 4

Some strange sound started coming as if someone was waking me up.
Apart from Ava who will wake me up I thought in my mind.

I opened my very sleepy eyes in very sleepy state
and saw a hazy face telling me to get up.
I rubbed my eyes and was about to say Ava to shut up......

Ahhhhhhhh.... I screamed
because the face that was in front of me was not of Ava.
Ava don't have long hair or nor she has dark brown eyes which is now staring at me like ... Iam crazy!

I came fully on my senses and rubbed my eyes vigorously it's  not like the scene is  going to change or will go invisible  but still I rubbed.

But nothing happened and nothing changed.

"Who are you?" I practically  yelled on her while saying that.

She panicked and said "young miss, how can you forget me Iam your maid who takes care of you."

" I think you fell really hard, I have to inform your  parents that you have regained your consciousness." She said and practically ran from the door.

'shouldn't I would be the one to run instead of her' I thought in my mind.

And then remembering  the situation Iam in. I also leaped out from bed and opened the door but it didn't open.

That maid locked it!
Suddenly slowly slowly the severity of situation started to settled over me .
Iam in an unknown place and an unknown women told me that she is my....
Wait, parents is she told me that I have got parents too.

"What the hell is going on there damn it!" I screamed.

And started to pacing around and got stop dead in front of mirror while seeing my reflection. Wanna know why ?

Because the one who was  looking back at me was not at all  me!!  her eyes are blue , very deep blue, long brown hairs, delicate to look and beyond beautiful
to describe.

"It can't be me " I shouted and fr**ked out. Iam not beautiful but  doesn't mean Iam ugly. I have chocolate   brown eyes and I can passed myself as pretty. But that face , body ( which is mine right now ) is totally..........

Realisation settled over me, this face is the face of the villianess of the ' The mysterious CEO's delicate little wife' book !!

Which i was reading last night
"Ashley Park.... I murmured

"It seems that you have figer out your own who are you now, huh ?

  I turned to know the owner of voice and once again I screamed, as if my quota of screaming hasn't been fulfilled yet.

As to give the reaction of my screaming he screamed as well .

" Who are you , no what are you ?" I asked because he is not......

Author's note

Hope you like it. please
comment me and tell your thoughts  and yeah any guesses who 'he' can be ??