chapter 9

"Ashley Park , what's going on here , and where are you going suddenly"

"Mom , pls I don't want to live here,tell dad to book my tickets for oakwood city. I said while packing my bag.
(thank God I know some city names of this world )

"Are you listening what Iam saying Ash, why so suddenly...

I cut her off and said
" Didn't in the first place dad and you were the one who wanted me to go , so why are you making a big deal of it now"I said and  try to sound frustrated.

" Exactly my point  ,Ashley what's the reason of the sudden change of your heart because
last time I remembered when I talk about this you started screaming and were yelling on us.

" Is this because of David, you.. you're still not over him isn't ?"she asked worriedly.

" Yes" I said and try to act like a pitiful abandoned girl who can't get over from her first love.

"You know mom  I really love him
it hurts so much to see him with Sarah , so...... umm
I thought that  I should leave him"  I said in fake tears.
( While controlling myself from being more dramatic)

" Oh my Ash , that's the reason your dad and me wants you to go so that you don't get hurt"  she said and hugged me.

Or your darling Sarah not get hurt  I murmured.

( Because in novel, Sarah is the daughter of Liam  park sister who died in car accident with her husband .
since then my family think that this is their responsibility to take care of her , even at some point they ignored their daughter for her. It's not like they don't love Ashley it just that they love a bit more Sarah than their daughter

And yeah forget to tell you that this is one of the reason as well for ...
why male lead is coming here for dinner even being tortured by the villianess

But still one think I don't understand about this novel is that why Park family got bankrupt and  if they have then why in hell Sarah didn't help them  strange isn't?)