chapter 11

Finally!! Iam here.
I said in my mind while coming out from the airport and then I stop dead on my track on seeing
the beauty of this city. Everything is mesmirising. The pictures I saw is nothing , not even little bit close to the actual beauty of the city. But scenery of this city didn't grab my attention but the old  buildings did who were screaming royalty.   

I walked further and  take a cab and give the  the address of the place which my father has given me .....

New city , new identity ,now all I need to do to figer out my life here while finding a way to get back to my world my home.
Sigh!

I had got admission here in one of the big universities of this city according to my  research which I have done on my flight.

Holy cow!! I exclaimed suddenly when I turned towards the window.

" What happened miss?" Driver asked

" Is this....Is this the castle I saw right now? I said shockingly

Because that castle was not your average type castle where you go to  explore and click some pics while admiring the beauty by saying how beautiful it would have been on his time .

It was modern but yet so ancient
Oh god! I don't know how to describe it......

" Yes Miss , that's the castle you saw where our highness live with his family" Driver said while giving me the expression of " isn't obvious "

Highness , now from what in hell king came here last I remember there was nothing like that in book......

" Miss...miss ?

" Yes ,I said coming out from my thoughts.

" We have reached "Driver said

" huh..oh.okk " I said and paid the cab driver.

The second when I turned after paying I saw a girl running from some people who look like some bodyguard.......