chapter 2

"Hello,hello" ," Ashley, are you listening me ...." She said
"Yes..,no can you pls repeat what you were saying."I said and at the same time trying to remember some bit pieces of conversation she was telling me.

" Dinner, yeah something about dinner ", I said in very unsure voice. "Isn't ??" I asked

Taking a long breath she said " Tomorrow ,Mark is coming to have dinner with our family."

"Dinner, with your family , not mine grandma ",remember?, I have you only as my family."I said in very angry voice .

"Ash..,you shouldn't....
I cut her in the middle of her sentence and said "please, grandma you and me both know who is the real gem of Miller family whom for this family actually care ,I can never be like their gem Sarah Miller , no matter how hard I tried ."

"Ashley, then come for me " she said in desperate voice.

"Grandma tell me ,is this because of mark ?"

She stammered and I got the answers

"Grandma, do you really think that I don't know what's going on in your mind , stop being a matchmaker your so called Mark is never going to choose me."

"Why he will not" she asked
" Why he will, if he is getting the sweet beautiful Sarah." I countered her.

"He is different " she said
" You said this before grandma."

"Anyways ,it's not like they are going to mind or care  as long as their sweet Sarah is coming."

"Ashley ..... I...er..

"Grandma ,we will talk later ok."

I don't wanted to upset her anymore so I hang up the call.

" Ashley,you ok?" Ava asked while not actually caring Iam ok or not she just asked as formality because she know  her friend very well that I never take any stress on these kind of matters.

If you're wondering who is Sarah then listen, Sarah is my uncle daughter. In Miller family me and Sarah is the only daughter but she is the one whom everyone loved , because she is beautiful, obedient , sweet , never talks back blah blah... , it's not like Iam jealous with her it just that not, everytime a person like to be compared.