Chapter 1 - The beginning

I was already infront of the office, waiting to be called in.

"Danielle Shantelle"

I opened the door and saw my boss sitting is his chair, he gestured for me to sit down.
I sat down in the chair infront of him, but something was, off. It didn't feel like just another assassination mission and It was bothering me.

"Hello, Mr Umbers. What is my mission today?" I started the conversation like I normally would.

"Hello, Miss Shantelle. Your mission is.. a little different this time." he took a deep breath.

"You are going undercover in this boarding school called 'Kinith High', and your job is to assassinate this male of the name 'Jaxon Cooper'" The name sounded familiar.

He handed me the mission paper and I almost peed myself when I read the reward money.

It read '200 000 000$ USD'

I look up from the paper and ask "Excuse me..? May I ask why the reward money is so.. high?"

"It's simple. The boy is the son of our competitor, Cooper Co. If we get rid of him, Mr Cooper will be devastated and wouldnt be able to take care of his company and he would go into dept. Basically destroying his life."

I take a deep breath. "Alright. When do I start?" I take the paper with the information and fold it, putting it in my jacket.

"As soon as possible, this years semester just recently started and we need the boy dead as soon as possible."

I stand up from my chair.

"Good luck, Danielle Shantelle."

End of chapter 1 - The beginning

---------------------------------------

Bear with me, this is my first book