Chapter 2 - His beginning

I wake up in the same bed as I always do. Before I even could do anything my father barges in my room.

"You have an emergency mission! Get up and get into my office ASAP!"

I gave him a confused look before I got up and got ready.

I now am sitting in his office, he has a worried look plastered on his face while he was rumaging through files.

"What is this.. emergency mission? Is it really that much of an emergency? It feels like you are being dramat-"

He cuts me off. "You are on the hunt, someone has gotten the job to assassinate you." He sighs.

I don't give him back his worried look. "So what? I can defend myself."

He looks me in my eyes.

"This is serious. She is a level 9 assassin, and you are only a level 4." I barely hear him, my mind just highlighted the word 'She'

I realised I zoned out when I hear him say. "Are you listening to me? As I was saying, we don't know what she looks like expect for the fact that she is 5'7."

"Okay? What do you want me to do?" I cross my arms and bit my lip thinking of how she could look like.

"We can't have your... ways distracting you. She can snap your neck like a twig if she wanted."

Hot.

"I need you to assassinate her." he said and I gasped.

"What? Didn't you just say that she is a level 9? Theres no way you are serious."

"She was offered half the money our company is worth. Shes not giving up anytime soon."

I sigh. This is going to be interesting.

"Is that all?" I ask.

"I think so, please be careful tomorrow."

I give him a nod and leave his office.

How am I going to survive this?

End of chapter 2 - His beginning

-------------------------------------------

Hope you are enjoying it so far!