Chapter 3 - Kinith High

I had packed my bags and was now walking down the hallway of the big school. I looked at the signs around me.

'Headmaster's office'

Perfect.

I walked up to it until I saw a girl go infront of me.

"Hello, My name is Claire Patterson." She stuck out a hand and I took it.

"Danielle Shantelle."

"What a pretty name! I havent seen you around here. Are you new?" she asks.

"Yeah, I was just about to go to the headmasters to get my dorm key." I answered.

"Alright, my room is 53A. Come by sometime!" she said and walks away.

Somethings off about her but I ignore it and walk to the headmasters.

"Hello! Are you here to see the headmaster?" says the receptionist with a namecard that says 'Mrs. Hingsley'

"Hello, yes. I'm the new student, Danielle Shantelle."

"Ah, yes. Shantelle. Follow me." she sits up and opens the door, leading me to a different room.

She knocks on it.

"Mr Timmer. Danielle Shantelle has arrived." she opens the door, leading me in.

"Okay thank you Mrs Hingsley. You may take a seat, Shantelle."

I take a seat and Mrs Hingsley leaves, closing the door.

"Welcome to Kinith High. I assume you are here for your timetable and dormkey." I nod.

"Alright, here you go." He goes through his drawer, pulling out a paper and a key.

"Thank you." I put the paper and key in my purse.

"There has to be a set of rules here, unfortunately. There is quite the list so we have a seperate paper for that aswell." He hands me another paper and I put it in my purse.

"Anything else?" I ask him.

"Yes, since theres only a half day left, I give you special permission to skip todays lessons. You can set everything in your dorm and explore to your liking." I thank him, get up, get my bags and try finding my dorm.

'42C' It says.

Perfect, found it.

I open up the door, seeing that the dorm isnt very big but I make it work.

I set up everything and change into a comfier outfit to go explore. My outfit consisting of a mid-length skirt, a simple t-shirt and a leather jacket.

I look at my mission paper.

'Jaxon Cooper. A 6'1 male, with brown curly hair. He has a slighty muscular physique and currently goes to Kinith High. 20 years old. Special details; a mole on the right side of his mouth, veiny hands.'

I wasn't exactly planning on finding him right now. It would be easy to spot him.

"Attractive" I mumbled.

What the heck, Danielle? You are supposed to assassinate him.

I take my purse with me and walk casually around the school when I spot someone.

My classes had just ended and I was walking to my locker.

The whole day I was.. interessted. In finding out, who was trying to kill me. I also had to kill her.

I sigh, look up from my books and see someone.

From here I could see she has wavy black hair and hazel eyes, she looks to be 5'6/5'7. What I also know is that she is very... pretty.

Just from instinct I start walking towards her.

"Hello! I havent seen you here before. Are you new?" I try striking a conversation but I immidiately noticed that she was a little distant.

"Y-yeah.. I-Im new. Im Danielle Shantelle.."