Chapter 13 - Letter to her

(WARNING: Drug and alcohol abuse, suicide and depression)

Dear Mini Dani,

First of all, I want to let you know that i'm proud, proud of you. Proud of us.
You don't know this yet, but after our first attempt, everything changed. Our perspective on life. Especially when we met Mr Umbers but I will get back to that later.

Next, I want to talk a little about your parents. Yeah, Kendall and Danny. Those who are druggies and alcoholics? They unfortunately relapsed as soon as they got out of rehab, but it's okay, you are safe now. They can't try to down whiskey down your throat, they can't drug your food.

Also, do. not. fall. in. love. I can't stress this enough. Please. You got your dream job but, at what cost? Just to get the mission to assassinate him. Yes, that one boy you just thought of. Jaxon Cooper. Cause right now you are in a little bit of a pickle. If you could choose between either; find true love but loose your dream job or dream job but you have to kill your true love, you would choose the first option. But, I right now have no idea. I wish I had some type of guidence, nothing.

I am writing to you to basically vent, get things off my chest. I am so done with what has happened so far. But I will continue to stay strong, for you.

Love, Danielle.

------------------
This is something different, let me know if I should do more!