Chapter 6 - The party

Now, I had officially lost my mind. I basically challenged a level 9 assassin, to a fight.

"She isnt giving up anytime soon"

The words of my father keep replaying in my mind, as I was getting ready for the party.

Yeah, I was still going.

I sigh as I look at myself in my bathroom mirror, having my hands at both sides of the sink.

I give myself a little pep talk in my head as I get ready to leave.

-----

WARNING: Mention of s3x

I was now standing infront of the house, hearing the loud music from the inside, I walk inside.

"Ayee! Hey bro!" I hear one of my friends, Pierson, say as he fistbumps me.

I know It was wrong, but I was subtly trying to look for Danielle. I don't know, but I was hoping that she did arrive.

I guess the fact she could snap my neck in half at any given time, was keeping me on my toes.

Weird.

I was so caught up in my mind, that I didn't really hear what Pierson was saying.

"Anyways, I have heard theres a new girl in our school. Have you met her yet?" he says.

I say "No, havent seen her around."

"Oooh! Speak of the devil!"

I see everyones head turn to the entrance.

It was Danielle.

I hear everyone whispering around me, stuff like "Woah." "Shes so pretty" etc.

I must admit, she was gorgeous.

She had curled her long black hair, and put on a short, glittery red dress that perfectly displayed her curves.

I was quickly put out of my day-dream.

"Heyy! How are ya?" I hear Pierson talk to her. I couldnt really hear her answer because of the loud music.

"Oh yeah! This is my buddy, Jaxon Cooper!" he puts an arm around my shoulder.

And once again, I realise I have been staring at her when her eyes meet mine. Making eye-contact.

"Its nice to meet you, Im Danielle Shantelle." She says delicately, slighty bowing.

I hear Pierson say something of the lines "Her first and last name rime! How cool!" But I couldnt hear him.

All I could do was focus on her.

It was as if time had froze for everyone except me and her.

I was lucky that Pierson seemed to be drunk already.

"Everyone gather in the living room! We are going to play spin the bottle!" I hear the party host shout out, dimming the music so we could barely hear it.

I quickly fixed myself up and walked beside Pierson, with Danielle on his other side.

And we also sat down like that down on the floor.

The host put down a bottle in the middle of the circle, sitting beside it so she could spin.

"Alright! Does everyone know the rules?" she shouts.

"Oh actually! Im sorry but I havent really played any party games, ever. How does the game go?" Danielle shouts out, putting up a hand.

"Ah yes, Dani! How could I forget? So the game goes like this: Someone spins the bottle, and whoever the neck of the bottle points at, has to do a truth or dare. Simple enough?" She spoke to Danielle as if she had already met them all, like they were friends.