Chapter 31

Dumbledore called you and Harry into his office, without knowing a proper reason for his sudden invitation. You walked through the halls, and towards the staircase leading to his office. We were presented by Professor McGonagall's presence in front of the staircase entrance. Who looked like she was waiting for us both to arrive.

"Hello, Professor McGonagall." I greeted her.

"Good-morning, Ms. and Mr. Potter." She addressed us, "Professor Dumbledore is waiting for you." She said, as she turned behind her and muttered the password. She then offered us to stand at the staircase. It was magically moving by itself, as we already know that since our first year.

We stood in front of Dumbledore's office, debating on who will knock and go inside first.

Harry sighed, "Fine, i'll be the one to do it." He uttered, scoffing. He does act like an 8-year old kid sometimes, knowing that he is the oldest child of the family.

As he was about to knock, the door instantaneously opened by itself. We looked at each other uncannily before taking a step inside.

Harry called out; "Professor Dumbledore?" But no one answered, and that was because no one was inside his office. Only the two of us.

The door abruptly closed behind us, which caused us to shockingly wince from it. I gulped, looking around. Harry suddenly found licorice at a bowl, and we know he fonds sweets more than his own sister. He couldn't able to resist his own cravings for candy. He took a handful of it, he picked one and suddenly grew a mouth, biting around his hands.

I looked at him stunningly, as he was trying to get the licorices off his hands who was constantly biting him. He continuously groaned in slight pain while trying to keep them off him. Eventually, he did. Throwing it to the ground, and stepping on it. And i? I just vaguely laughed upon it.

Harry eyed me, "Haha. Very funny, [F/n]." He muttered.

I replied, "What? it was!" I chuckled, when suddenly something opened from behind him. We looked at it, Harry didn't know what it was. But, I did. We approached it, it was a floating-wide and shallow dish made of metal or stone. Yes, i know what it is indeed. "Pensieve.." I muttered.

Harry turned to me confusingly, "A what?"

"A Pensieve. Don't you know what that is?" I turned to him.

"No. [F/n], I clearly don't."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes whilst turning back to the magical object. "A Pensieve is made to review and store memories. When using it, a silvery looking light shines from it. Mostly, only the most advanced wizards like Dumbledore would use them. It is a very magical and rare artifact." I explained.

"Alright. What are we supposed to do now?"

"Would you like me to give you a tiny bit of demonstration on how it works?"

"No. Absolutely not, [F/n]. You're not even permitted to use it," He declared.

"Why not? Look, " I paused, approaching it closer, "All I have to do is put my head into the Pensieve, you have to know that there is nothing to worry about." I beamed, teasing Harry.

"Fine. This is on you if it goes terribly wrong, [F/n]." He said sternly, crossing his arms and leaned against the table watching me.

"Ok." I replied.

Thus, i looked upon the Pensieve. Taking a deep breath, knowingly that i'll get in trouble for this. But, my stupid dumbass brother needs a tiny bit of demonstration on how it works. Upon submerging my head in it, a sudden silver light encompassed me. All of a sudden, I felt like I was falling and falling. I screamed, feeling anxious. Thusly, I grimly fell to the ground. Was it painful? No. It is not, since I am just traveling in a memory. Which clearly means, this is happening in my head.