Chapter 7

It'd became silent inside the compartment, for no one knew what to talk about, or what to do in that matter. Reconsidering the fact about what'd happened the other night, things are getting more and more intricate, and dangerous. As a matter of fact, no one has control over my life. The Dursley's seems to not care about us anymore, about what we do, or where we go. They don't question it anymore.

I stare upon the slight foggy window, looking at the view from outside. It was raining, almost getting dark, and exceptionally cold.

I simultaneously remembered my dream, about the Voldemort and Harry and Cedric situation in the graveyard. I snapped back to reality, causing everyone to turn to me as i randomly flinched. Hermione had lowered down her newspaper and glared straight at me.

"What? Why'd you randomly flinch like that?" Ron asked

"Me? I didn't do anything," I replied, acting as if nothing had happened. They only stared at me for a moment.

"[F/n], we all saw you flinch. You saw something didn't you?" Hermione interrupted,

I sighed, hesitating. I said to my head, it'll be better if we arrive at Hogwarts and talk to them about it in the common room. It's much more convenient after all. I shoved it off, not responding to Hermione's question. She sighed, went back to reading the Daily Prophet.

I stared at crookshanks, who stared at me for awhile. It was a bit odd, but he was so cute. I smiled, "Can i hold shanks for awhile? You know, to ease up on the boredom." I asked Hermione.

"Go ahead," She replied, giving crookshanks to me.

"Thanks," I exclaimed, holding her in my arms and gently stroking her fur. Thus, the trolley lady passed by us, asking if anyone want some sweets. Harry instantly lifted himself up, and bought sweets. I, too, followed and stood beside him, leaning against the door.

"Can i get Bertie Bott's every flavor beans, and a packet of Drooble's" He paused, turning to me afterwards, "Do you want anything?" He asked me.

"Yeah, can i have Bertie bott's beans as well and a chocolate frog." I replied, Harry stared at me in an odd manner, "What? I like those, leave me alone." I scoffed, rolling my eyes. The lady had given the sweets to Harry, and which he handed me over my picked sweets. I thanked him for the free treats, thus i went inside before him. As he was about to, he came across someone who we don't know. She approached the trolley, buying sweets for herself.

She was rather beautiful, she had gorgeously long black hair, rosy lips and cheeks, sharp almond eyes. She looked kind, and has delicate features. I've noticed Harry standing still, i went over to him instantly, about to know wether he'd want to buy more pastries.

"Hey," I approached him, along with carrying crookshanks in my arms, "Are you having second thoughts or what?" I asked, he didn't reply for a moment, i stared at the way he was looking. Spotting the new girl smiling back at him, whilst buying candies.

I turned to Harry, hitting his head from the back, causing him to snap back at reality.

"Ow-" He exclaimed, "What'd you do that for?"

"Snapping you back from your odd stare towards that girl,
don't think i notice? She seems quite nice. I guarantee her for you." I whisper,

"Are you mad? What're you talking about?"

"Oh stop it, you know what i'm talking about. Although, we don't know her yet, want me to go and meet her?" I said, before Harry had stopped me, it was already too late.

"Hey," I approached her, as she turned to me confusingly. But still remained a kind manner.

"Hello," She replied, though, her tone sounded she was curious for my sudden approach.