Chapter 38

I gradually opened my eyes, looking around and saw two people sitting at each side of the bed.

Of course, it was my two lovely best friends!

Suddenly I felt a burning and stinging sensation on my arm and my head. I looked at my arm, seeing that it was all bandaged up - but blood was still slightly coming out of it.

I gently lifted myself up and sat, leaning my back against the bed frame. I mildly touched the back of my head, now knowing that it was also bandaged up. They all stitched up my wounds, which was now less painful than before.

Hearing the bed creak, Ginny opened her eyes seeing me finally regaining consciousness.

"[F/n]! You're finally awake!" She exclaimed. With all the yelling she did, it woke others up.

"[F/n]!" Hermione exclaimed and lifted herself up from her seat and gently hugged me immediately.

"What happened?" I asked them, my throat hurting, my head and arm full of blood, my face and body is full of bruises. Everything is a mess! "My whole body hurts a lot."

"Just rest for a bit, [F/n]," Ginny said."You did well, you saved a lot of innocent people. You deserve to rest." She beamed, putting my hair in the back of my ear.

"Ugh, I feel 10x worser here! What exactly happened?"

In fact, not one answered my question.

"It is what it is. You have to stay here, wether you like it or not." Hermione said.

"Just suck it up, my dear." Ginny winked.

I rolled my eyes and scorned. "I have nothing to suck."

"You can always suck Ced-"

Ginny's words was cut off when the door slammed itself open and there they were! My other incredible friends finally entered the room holding a bunch of food and drinks!

"[F/n]!" Harry called out happily, put down the food on top of the table beside me and hugged me instantly. "You're finally alive again," He beamed.

"You're a fucking cunt, Harry Potter." I chuckled, "Thanks for the food though!" I said, grabbing a bag of chips and opened it.

"Our pleasure," Harry beamed.

"[F/n], you scared the heck out of me." Cedric said,

"I think we should give them privacy.." Ginny intervened.

"Great idea," Ron said, looking ready to leave.

Harry's eyebrows frowned, and his face turned into a confused expression. "What? Why?"

Hermione rolled her eyes and gestured at Ron, telling him to grab his friend out of the room. Ron understood quickly and went over to Harry and swiftly grabbed him by the arm.

"Hey! Get off me!" He exclaimed, whilst he was forcefully dragged outside by Ron. "Ron!"

Ginny beamed widely, and turned to us before closing the door. "Enjoy lovebirds!"

I chuckled, as too, Cedric joined me.

"Well, that was nice," I beamed.

"Yeah, we don't have to pretend anymore now that no one is around to watch us." He grinned, gently holding my hand and softly kissed it like a prince.