Chapter 1

Even living under the darkest times of your life, you remained brave and full of hope. You always thought to yourself, there is light, even in darkness. Even if it felt like everything is about to fall apart, like your hopes have given up. But still, you remained positive and a strong individual.

After mourning over the death of your parents, you lived under the care of your uncle and aunt. Along with your older brother, Harry. Although, you are extremely grateful for having a shelter to live in. But you were treated like slaves in the Dursley's, they made you their puppet, starved you for days if you could not finish your chores.

They'd constantly threw tantrums over the simplest things in life, and they would almost blame you for everything, even for their own mistakes.

But, one letter changed everything.

They knew who we were, who we're meant to be. They were envious of our capabilities, of our intelligence, and our reputation. They knew we were more powerful than them, despite in a very young age, that was because they were only muggles. They had no life in the wizarding world, no place, no position, no right.

However, they always remained spiteful to us, lack of sincerity and compliance towards me and my brother.

But, it's always important to remain being confident.  Always accept the fact that there's always possibilities to everything, even if you think it feels like its not worth considering.

Regardless, I remained still. Looking upon the blank ceiling, wholly surrounded by darkness and tranquility. Harry is asleep at the moment. You tend to sleep late, and wake up late. It's a bad habit, but I make sure not to take too much advantage of it.

You spent the week staying at the burrows, it was only fortunate that the Dursley's agreed to it, since they were going on a short vacation and had no intention to invite us whatsoever.

You sighed, and sat on the bed. You looked at Harry, who's casually sleeping beside you. You vaguely chuckled, realizing how a sleepyhead he was. In spite of the long years you spent your life with him, you were not aware of how a deep sleeper he was. It is both odd and amusing, frankly.

You held your necklace whilst watching the sky from the window, it seems to amuse me a lot. Honestly, I never took off the necklace mother gave to me when I was still a toddler. Even though no one told me where the necklace came from, I believed it was from mother. It's a locket, a heart shaped locket. There was a picture of me and harry inside of it, and an initial carved L and J; Lily and James, I suppose.

I saw the moon present itself to me, I suppose I had uncovered it from the dark clouds. I imagine, as if, the moon was a real person. I share my thoughts and feelings to it, knowing that it won't respond, and most likely won't hear me or even see me.

"What is it like having a parent? A parent whose always there with you," I asked the moon, "I've seen a lot of kids being with their moms and dads, I always envied them. I wished to feel the love of having a parent, but I never did. I was so young when they died, i've never even saw them physically. I never get to feel their hugs and kisses." I paused, staring upon the moon, then sighed, "Hm, how will you know? You're not real. This is mental," I uttered.

Suddenly the lights turned on, and Mr. Weasley was standing in front of the door looking at me.

"[F/n]? Why are you awake?" He asked me, leaning his arm against the door frame, he was wearing his pajamas.