They Know!?

Keigo POV

After I finished eating, I went to the couch to sit down. "Mama?" Shi' asks. "Yes?" I ask curiously. "Can I go with you to work tomorrow?" Again....he asks again. "No, Shiloh. Mama is busy most of the time and we don't want you hurt." Touya says coming up behind me.

Touya's arms are soon wrapped around me from behind the couch, I lean back and allow him to hold me close. "But Daddy! I wanna go!" Shiloh says. A clear and sad tone in his voice. "No, baby. Daddy's right, you won't be able to come with me. I also don't want you getting hurt if I go on a mission. "

Shi' sighs in defeat, and comes to sit down on the couch. He sits down beside me and lays his head on my shoulder. "Okay..." He says. I wrap my arm around his small shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze as I kiss the top of his head. Not long after, he's back asleep.

"Here, I'll take him to bed." Touya says gently gathering Shiloh into his arms. "Thanks Hun..." I say. I stand up with a tired yawn.

"I'm going into the bedroom Hun."

"Alright, I be in there in a few minutes. I wanna make sure Shi' doesn't wake up and get scared."

"Alright..."

I make my way into the bedroom and strip out of my work pants. Putting on a soft pair of grey sweats, I make it to the bed before I collapse. I get under the covers and close my eyes. Before I know it, I hear the door open and not long after, it shuts. Touya's in bed with me and holding me close. "Goodnight Birdie..." He whispers gently into my ear. "Goodnight." I say sheepishly.

I wake up alone the next morning. I know Touya is in the living room with Shiloh because he must of woke up early. I force myself to crawl out and of bed and the warmth of the covers, my alarm buzzes off my phone and I hit stop. Groaning, I strip out of my comfy clothes and into my warm hero uniform. Thank you Touya!! I grave my goggles off the dresser and set them atop my head. And then make my way out of the bedroom.

Once I open the bedroom door, I'm flooded with the scent of eggs, bacon, and toast. "Smell good?" Touya asks looking at me with a smirk. "Very..." I say. He comes over and pulls me to his chest. "Are you hungry?" He asks. I lift my head up and look into his diamond eyes. "Yeah, but I don't want to much." I mumble. "Okay." Touya moves to the stove and picks up a plate, filling up before I even speak. I eat quickly and start to leave when Shi' stops me for a hug.

I get down on my knees and extend my arms. Shi' hugs me tightly, his arms wrapped around my neck. "I love you Mama." He says. "I love you to baby." I say gently. I get off my knees and sling my arms around Touya. "I love you..." I say, laying my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist. "Be careful..." He states sternly. "I will...don't worry." I pause, looking at him with a probably worried exspression.

"What if they find out?" I ask.

"What if who found out what?"

"What if....what if the other Pros find out?"

"About us?"

"Yes. About us..."

"Then we'll run...we'll run as far as we need to."

"Really...?"

"Really!"

I smile, I know he'll find something for us three to do if the Pros found out. Though, I hope they never do. "I should be leaving now." I say forcefully pulling myself away from Touya. "Alright, I love you." 

"I love you to~"

I make my way to the door and open it slowly, waving a final goodbye to Touya and Shiloh. I sigh as I trudge through the city, why must the new base be so far from U.A.? It hurts to walk. So instead, I start running and take off.

I spread my red wings without any force and feel the cool morning wind blowing through my feathers. I'd doing anything to not give up this feeling every time I take off.

I arrive at work it least a minute or so late, so I hurry to the office. Once there, I see Midnight, Mirko, Enji and Nezu. Even Aizawa is here. And their all looking at me with anger. Pure, pure anger. Oh no.... this isn't gonna be good.

"What's wrong?" I ask. Though, I think I already know. "What's wrong?" Nezu repeats angrily. "Why, the fact your with a villian obviously."

"Huh!?"

I'm literal shock, did he just say what I think he said? "I'm what!?" I utter shakily. "Your with a villian, aren't you Hawks...?"

"What!? No! Why would you-"

Before I can say anything, yet another video is shoved into my face. And thats when it hit me. Not only had that student captured me talking to Touya, they caught the kiss as well. No! No no no!!!!

"So, care to explain why you lied the other day?"

"Ummm..."

"I-"

I can't speak, dang I don't want to speak. This, this was just...horrible. Really, really horrible. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself. Ex #2...?" Enji says furiously. Wait, did he just....EX #2!? NO NO NO NO!!!!! CRAP- NO....

I shake furiously, this couldn't be happening. "No! I can explain!" I say trying to convince them it wasn't real. "Uhh-huh. And how do you ever so plan to?" Aizawa asks. "I-"

"That's what I thought...."

Frick- what am I supposed to do!? There isn't no getting out of this. They know and the video is just enough proof. Just the right amount to were they can easily kick me off the hero force. "I'm sorry Hawks," Nezu says.

"But this is goodbye."

"But Nezu! Please- I can- I can tell you everything!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Listen, I'm only with the villian for information okay!? Then when I get enough I will tell you everything I know." Yeah, smart move Keigo. Now you have to make up fake information just to not lose your job. "You will?"

"Yes! Please Nezu, I'd do anything!!"

"Fine. Of you get information about the L.O.V. for me, you will be forgiven." He says.

"So I-"

"But...." Nezu interrupts.

"But what?"

"But you must leave him as soon as you tell us..."

Leave him!? LEAVE HIM!? He is my fricking husband! We have a literal CHILD together. We've known each other since we were kids...even before he became a villian. Do they really think I'll actually do it? Probably. But I won't.

I won't leave Touya, not matter the cost. Even if it does cost my job. Or even if it cost me my life. I'll do anything to protect him and Shiloh. Even if I need to join the L.O.V. for revenge. Even if.....even if everything goes wrong. We'll find a way to every problem. We always do. And this, this is no diffrent right? No, it ain't no diffrent. It's just the same.

And we'll get out of this....one way, or another. Even if its risky. No one will take my husband and son away from me.

No one......

I feel like this was so much shorter then the others- Idk why. But it just feels like it. Probably because I couldn't think of many ideas. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed chapter 3 of Forever Mine. I ain't for sure if it is or isn't original. I would hope so...

Anyway! You know the drill!!!

Words: 1,317

Idea/Inspiration: My Brain yet again

Time: A day. I think. I don't know because of school.

Zoran Out!!!