Or Has It All Just Started....

Keigo POV

Shortly after Touya was taken, I was called to U.A. and immediately questioned. "WHY!?" Nezu growls now. I stay silent, tears forming in my eyes as I hold my son in my arms. Shi's hurting emotionally from all this, and I hate seeing him so upset.

"I....."

"Speak up!"

"I have known Tou- Dabi since we were kids...and even before he became a villian." I state, vigor in my tone. "Really?" Nezu asks. "Yes, he even went to U.A. in fact. He even wanted to be a hero, BUT Endeavor...." I pause. "But Endeavor, his father, caused him a lot of trauma and he had to be a villian."

Nezu takes to time take in and analyze what I'm telling him. After a few minutes, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"How did Endeavor cause him a lot of trauma...?"

Finally he was listening....well sorta. But now I can prove my point to why Touya shouldn't be in jail or whatever they have him in. Custody? That seems more likely.

"Endeavor had trained him to where he would practice on his own, but when he did, he got burned. Sometimes severely."

Nezu processes quickly, taking in every word. "Okay." He says. "Can you tell me more?" He asks, a hint of pure curiosity in his once angry voice. I sigh, taking a deep breath, and continue.

"And one day, he went up on a mountain, the mountain where his father would train him. And on that very day, he used his quirk and it had gone out of control. Out of control so much, that it lit him up and caused him to have burns from under his eyes, his neck, a bit on his chest, shoulders and down his arms."

Though, it gone down to his legs to. But it ain't like anyone is gonna see that. Well, except for me. Nezu's eyes widen in shock and horror. Maybe even regret, but who knows? It could be a thrill....

"Really?" Nezu says stupidly. "Yes." I reply bluntly. Was he finally catching on? Would he make the Pros let him go? I hope....but.... I doubt it.

I sigh and rub Shiloh's back gently, he's been listening this whole time. And its around now, ten o'clock at night. We have him go to bed at nine. So, I know for sure he's tired. They had made us come and sit in the office all day, telling us what they might and will do with Touya.

And it was horrifying.....

It made my blood run cold just listening to them. And they said, I was permantly out of the hero force. They said I would be seen a villian because of my 'actions'.

Why though? Because I know, sure as hell, I haven't done anything wrong. I've just been living peacefully with my husband and his colleagues.

Shi' sighs, and I feel him relax and go limp. He's asleep, thank heavans. He doesn't need to hear anymore. Especially when he knows what might happen to his father....

To my husband....

Why does this happen? Why is it me? I don't understand....it doesn't make since. I hate it. I hate it so much. I despise what has happened. I despise it to my very core.

"I think we have enough, Hawks." Nezu says suddenly, interrupting my thoughts. "Okay...." I say calmly. Or as calm as calm can get right now...

I stand, Shi's body limp with sleep in my arms. "Is he asleep?" Nezu asks. "Yes. We have him go to bed at nine and its probably eleven something now."

"So he was tired?"

"Obviously...."

"Hawks-"

"Don't call me that, you call me Keigo or Tamaki now...."