He's Free At Last

Keigo POV

I wake up slowly, looking up, I can't tell where I am. Then I realize, I'm in Touya's lap, his arms around me protectively. I blink twice, making my eyes focus. The cell is dimly lit, I just now realized. I look at the door and notice, it's unlocked.

I grave my phone out of my hoodie pocket and check the time. Well I had to turn down the brightness because it hurt my eyes, but when I looked at the time, it was 3:30 in the morning. How long have we been here? Blinking once more, I rub the sleep from my heavy eyes.

I try and stand up, but Touya pulls me back down in his lap. "No..." He says sleepily. His tone is still dry, and so very raspy, but God it makes me melt and heat up. My wings flutter as heat comes along my body, not Touya's heat, natural heat. Now wasn't the time, we couldn't. And it isn't that time of the year, right? I shake my head, the heat fading to a bare minimum.

"You oka-" Touya coughs, unable to finish the question. "I'm fine, just a bit of heat..." I say taking his wounded hand in my own. "Water...." He says, his tone getting rougher by the second. "Alright. I'll be back." I say. "I want to-"

"No, Touya."

"Why...?"

"They'll hurt you again if they see you out of your cell..."

"Fine, but hurry-"

Another cough, "Back." Cough. I hate seeing him so miserable, and so, so dehydrated. I get up, this time he allows me. I make my way to the celler door and open it slightly. The door whines on it's hinges as I head out. I crack it, making sure I can get back in.

Silently, I wave to Touya and put a finger to my lips, a sign as in, "Be quiet while I'm gone." He nods gently and then graves his throat in pain, wincing as he coughs.

I make my way silently through the hall of cells, my boots clanking on the metallic floor. I tip toe, trying not to make much noise. Though, it sort of impossible because the whole hall is made up of metal and stone. So it echoes almost everywhere.

I didn't even know this room existed, but apparently it does. Now that I'm out of the hall of cells, but as I said I call it Hell, I make my way to the office sink. I try and grave a cup from the top shelf, but it's to high, and I'm to fricking short. So instead, I use my wings and slowly flutter up and grave it with a stiff hand.

Hah, beat the system.

I flutter back down onto my feet, turning the water on slowly with one of my many feathers. I hold the cup under the faucet and wait till it reaches where I put my finger. Once there, I turn off the tap and quietly walk back to the cell room.

Once I reach Touya's cell, I silently open the door and close it slightly. We don't want to locked in here, especially if something happens. I sit back down in Touya's lap, the cup of water still in my hand. I hand it to him, he looks at me with a small smile and takes it gratefully. I watch as he drinks it, making sure he doesn't choke.

He drains it faster then I've ever seen and wipes his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket. "Thanks Kei..." He says. His tone is as it used to be and I smile knowing he's not hurting. Well his throat anyway. I look down at the bandages covering part of his arm and hand, taking them into my own. "Do they still hurt?" I ask slowly.

He looks at me, setting the cup down. He coughs once more, this time, clearing his throat. "A little, but they aren't bleeding now." He answers nervously. Liar...

"I know it hurts! Don't sit there and lie to me that your aren't it pain!" I cry quietly. "Love-" He begins. "No! Tell me the truth!" He sighs, and nods. "They do hurt...they hurt a lot..." Just as I thought...