11

11

I was holding a tome, walking in the library. I quickly find a perfect place to read and I immediately went there. Sumampa ako sa upuan kasabay ng pag lapag ko ng libro. I was ready to start my routine when my eyes accidently went to a place where a guy was sitting while reading. I quickly looked my eyes away there. 

How can I calm down? His presence makes me uncomfy. When that night everything changed, it's like an opprobrium for me but I can't take the fact that he's a benevolent guy. 

I focused my attention on the book that I'm holding even though I feel his stares at me. I spend my free time here. I can't count how many pages that I read but I'm still satisfied with it. I feel enervated and I feel asleep at my table. 

Minutes had passed before I opened my eyes. Lumingon ako sa paligid before stretching my arms. I looked in my wrist watch. Napatayo ako ng makita ko kung anong oras na. I'm late in our next subject. Sa pagmamadali ay may nakabunggo pa ako. "Why are you rushing?" he asked. He's calmly walking, not giving attention for what time now.

"We're late for pete sake," I can't help but to express my emotion. In my entire life as a student, I was never late when I was in school.

Kita ko ang mukha niya na nagpipigil ng tawa. I was ready to scold him when he grabbed my hand and forced me to––run. He's holding me tight. "Saan tayo pupunta? I need to attend the class. I had no time for this!" I said loudly but he acted like he didn't hear me. 

Until we reached the huge gate. There's no guard and that make me confused. Nagpatuloy pa rin siya sa paglalakad habang ako ay nakatayo habang iniisip kung anong ginagawa namin. "Don't say that we're going to escape our class?" he just smiled and continue his walk like he's doesn't care about it. 

My eyes widened when I left alone. I had no choice but to follow him. He's standing and waiting for me. "Do you want them to catch us? Then move fast." nalukot ang noo ko kasabay ng paghawak niya sa kamay ko without asking my permission.

Hindi ako makaimik ng makita ko kung anong lugar ang pinuntahan namin. It's an ancient mansion, it has many different verdant plant in its garden. Even it's old you can see how expensive it is. I really had no idea why Heewon brought me here. 

"Are you scared?" he asked. My eyes went in one window and I felt something weird. 

"My grandma said to me before that there is one guy who wants to buy it to make a family here with his girl. Grandma didn't want to sell this but when she saw how the guy loved his girl, she decided to give it to him. This home is full of memories and liveliness but she chose to bequeath it to a guy." I was quietly listening to his story while staring in every corner of the house. 

"But years passed, grandma saw nothing, there's no family or even the man who brought this." I feel something anguish for what he says. How did it happen?

"You said that the guy wants to have this and wants to build his family but why is there no person here?" he's staring at the mansion before looking back at me. I saw how his eyes curved into sadness. 

"The guy is dead." I felt ache in my heart. Habang tinititigan ko ang mansyon mas nasasaktan ako. Why does this guy need to suffer and die? I saw how sorrow and pain this place is. 

Nakatulala ako sa labas ng bintana ng coffee shop. "Are you bothered that we escape in out class?" tumingin ako sa kanya. "I was just kidding you. There's no class that time, our professor's declared that were just having a half day, your sleeping that time so you didn't hear the news." Tumagal ang titig ko sa kanya. So he made fun of me. I really thought that we escaped. 

We've been silent again while drinking our drinks. "What happened to the guy that your talking about?" Hindi ko mapigilan na magtanong.

"The same day that he brought his fiance there is the day he had an accident."