Chapter 4

I woke up... satisfied, or so to say. There was a heavy weight on my body, a head on my chest, and hands wrapped around my stomach. I tried to stand, but I couldn't. Odd.

I bucked my hips on accident, a moan rippling through me. I froze. I had morning wood. Not that it was anything new, but this one was an issue. Cade, being the little shit he was, had somehow managed to get on top and hold me like I was a bean bag -no, think of it like a koala or sloth holding on to a tree branch. He had put himself in a position where he was somewhat straddling me. My dick rubbed against his lower half, right around where his legs parted. I had to think of something to say or do before or after he woke up or else it would be hell on earth. He squirmed against me, signaling that he was waking up. The little shit. I had to squeeze my mouth shut, holding in the downright unholy noises that I wanted to let out. I needed to get laid.

He blinked his eyes open and used his hands to push up from me. It seemed like he hadn't fully comprehended our position yet. He raised his hands to stretch, arching his back in the process and causing the crack of his ass to align and press on my dick. My back arched and he froze, his eyes widening with mine. He practically flew off me, kneeing my stomach in the process.

"Ew ew ew ew eeewwww. Bro what the fuck?! You were in me!" I rolled my eyes at his over-exaggeration. "Don't fucking roll your eyes at me. You were fondling me and enjoying it. Oh God, I feel like a fag right now." I frowned at his choice of words.

"Okay first off, I wasn't inside you, unless you really want me to," I said with a wink. He almost vomited. "Secondly, you are the one who climbed and cuddled me against my wishes." He looked like he didn't believe me. "And, thirdly," I walked closer to him, him walking back in response like I was the plague itself. "Never say that word again." I said with a light smack to his jaw. He looked baffled, still not believing the fact that he was humping me.

"Hurry up or we'll be late for school. Are you gonna shower?" He opened his mouth to answer but I put my hand up, silencing him.

"Never mind that, you are going to shower." He frowned, not appreciating my tone. My dick was still very prominent in my boxer shorts, waving and dangling at the slightest movement. It was beginning to piss Cade off.

"Bro put some fucking shorts on or go take a shower." I decided to mock him.

"But I am wearing shorts, and I am going to take shower." I walked closer to him, angling my body in a way that it would poke his leg or stomach. For every step I took, he took one back. "Vince, get that thing away from me or you'll hate what I'll do." I quivered, not knowing how far he was willing to go with his threat. But I couldn't back down. I took a huge step toward him, my penis prodding at his stomach and causing a hole to form in his ab wall.

That's how close we were.

"Are you threatening me with a good time?" I asked with raised eyebrows. I saw the fear in his eyes shift to anger. He slapped my dick, hard. In fact, so much so that it flew at an odd and unnatural angle and it hurt like a bitch.

I was yelling and screaming all around the room, poor little me clutched in my hands. There were tears in my eyes as Cade laughed, his veins popping up on his forehead. I hissed and took my towel off the wardrobe, wrapping it around my waist.

The room had fallen quiet. Suddenly, I remembered that there was something I wanted to discuss with Cade but hadn't really had a chance to in these past few days.

"So, Cade." I paused, preparing myself. "There is something I've been meaning to talk to you about." I started.

"Hmm? What is it?" his voice was still a bit gruff as he had only just woken up and had just finished screaming.