Chapter 11

NSFW chapter

I woke up with most of the weight from last night off of me. I looked to the right and Cade was still dead asleep yet his hand was still on my chest. I sneakily reached for my phone from the bedside drawer and got my phone, the device unlocking with a quiet click. I did the usual morning routine by checking all my messages. Most of them were girls on Instagram from school and Snapchat, too. Camila sent me a message asking when we were going to go on the outing I had promised her at the beginning of the week, saying something about Ivan growing restless. I laughed at the thought and clicked on Ivan's own message.

Ivan:

Hey, if Camila sends you a message saying that I'm losing my mind over our outing, just know that I'm not. But for real tho, when are we going out? I just wanna know so I can make time in my busy schedule, ya know?

I typed out a reply.

You:

Soon. Very soon.

His reply was almost instant.

You cryptic shit

I chuckled at my screen.

Zeke had also sent me a message but it was just a silly meme that he had found last night. He sent it around 2 am so I guess he didn't hit the hay as early as I did. As much as I loved yesterday, some parts were not as fun as the others and it was quite draining, to be honest.

The memory of yesterday made my back come alive, the little spots from the bathroom burning and reminding me of what Cade did to me. I felt weird.

The little shit began to stir, his eyes blinking slowly and filling with light. He raised his head up and a trail of spit followed his head, the other end being from my shirt.

Disgusting.

He turned his head and looked at me, his brain still trying to process where he was. Fortunately, his lip had gotten down from the swelling during the night and his cuts seemed to be scabbing over. The deeper one would need cleaning again but that could wait.

He frowned at me for a few seconds before looking down at my chest shoving his head between my pecs.

What the fuck?

He reached his arms around and then under me before murmuring into my chest -or boobs to be exact, "Can we just stay like this for a few?"

"Um, yeah. Sure..." I looked down at his head wondering whether there were any injuries to his head that would make him act like this. I turned my attention back to my phone after a few seconds and went on TikTok for about thirty minutes.

"We need to get out of here." He mumbled into my chest, the little vibrations tickling me through my thin brown shirt. I groaned at his suggestion. I didn't want to go anywhere today, and if I did, it would probably be the church. My parents had to stop going to church altogether a couple of years after we moved to this country. The only available church was like an hour away and my dad didn't want to keep wasting fuel to get there. So instead, every Sunday morning, we'd put on the gospel channel and no one would change it. I could even hear it a little from my room.

"I don't feel like going out today, and even if I did, where would we go?" I asked without looking down at him. I was having a mini argument in the comments of a homophobic post and I did not want to lose.

"Well, I mean, we could go to the community pool?" He asked. I laughed at him, his body jiggling with my every move.

"Stay still." He commanded. I only rolled my eyes before continuing.