Korea's Biggest Scandal

Hello, this is Big Hit Entertainment,

We would like to give an update on the private life of BTS member, SUGA (Min Yoongi.)

SUGA has been in a long-term relationship with the model and brand embasador of Louis Vuitton, Luna Suarez, for the past 7 years.

The two of them got married on June 30th, 2017, on their 7th anniversary.

Luna Suarez is also about 5 months pregnant with their first child, a boy.

SUGA asks for your understanding and support and will give a personal statement about the situation via Vlive tonight, at around 6 pm KST

Thank you.

__________________________

Namjoon just read aloud the statement that Bang PD just released, as we all sat around in their meeting room.

"A Vlive," Yoongi groans out, "well who wants to be present for it."

"I think it should just be you and noona, hyung. After all this is news that you two needed to share," Namjoon answers.

"He's right, Yoongi-ah," Jin chimes in, "if need be, all of us could do another live tomorrow. But for now, it should just be Luna-ah and you."

"We are all going to watch it, though," Jimin teased.

Yoongi looks at me for an opinion.

"The boys are right, Yoongi-ah," I agree, giving him a knowing look.

He nods his head and turns his attention back to the boys, "ok, we will do it in here then after we work on music."

"Thank you guys again for this it really means a lot," I say wholeheartedly.

"Of course, Noona, we love you, and we all want you to live a comfortable life," Hoseok says to me.

The boys then began discussing things for their upcoming album.

Hoseok presents that he is actually working on releasing a mixtape and asks if that can be released first.

They discuss dates, giving Hoseok till March and the group album till May.

Honestly, I started zoning out.

Normally, I'm always down when they invite me to listen to their meetings or when rapline asks me to listen to their demos. But right now, I couldn't help but feel worried.

I was hoping that ARMY and the world would positively receive the news about me and our child.

At a point, I got deep into Stan Twitter for a while, and there were always both positive and negative things about idols being in relationships.

But the negative things I saw some ARMY say baffled me.

How could they claim to love and support Bangtan if they would be upset by the members being in relationships?

Well, then, I guess that wouldn't really make them ARMY.

But the positives definitely did outweigh the negatives.

A lot of ARMY already accepted me being close with Bangtan. Technically, they've shipped Yoongi and I since before his debut. Or they've seen me hang out with the group while they were on tour. And they've seen me at every concert.