Chapter 71

Put color over friends

Chever

Ever finally entered Li Zhou's house.

Although he couldn't even ring the doorbell because Xavier turned on the prohibition of visitors, but he couldn't hold back his luck. Duke happened to ask Xavier to see him locked outside the door.

At first Duke also laughed at him for not sending a message to Xavier, but after listening to his explanation, Duke touched his chin, and after a long time, determined to call Xavier in general terminal.

Then, they saw Xavier's face that could freeze to death like Duke's big brother Tyler.

Xevier looked blankly at the two bugs that disturbed him and Li Zhou's nap, and was a little annoyed.

He asked with a sullen face, "Are you two in a hurry?"

Aivil: "...Did you forget that you called me here in a hurry?"

Xevier recalled for a moment, he seemed to have called Aiweier, but he was forgotten by the heavy news thrown by Li Zhou.

Duke: ".."

Am I in a hurry now?

Xevier seemed to see Duke's thoughts, he snorted coldly, a smile that was not a smile on his stern face, with dark and deep pupils, let Duke enter the moment Falling into the ice cellar, Evil was afraid of splashing his own blood, so he silently stayed away from Duke.

Duke, who saw Evil's action, shot his angry eyes at Evil, but Evil was not afraid, because Xavier walked in front of him, blocking Duke's sight.

Duke: ".."

Speechless, why are they treated differently?

Looking at Xavier's eyes that were so cold that he could freeze to death, Duke scolded that now Xavier was colder than his elder brother, and smiled cautiously: "I, that, I Brother sent the video, am I in a hurry to let you see it?"

"Oh?" Hearing that Duke was looking for him for business, Xavier's expression softened a lot.

After greeting Duke and Evil to sit down, Xavier did not sit down, but left a sentence: "You guys sit down for a while, I'll go see Li Zhou, okay?"

Duke and Evil dared to say no, they watched Xavier leave with a smile, they dared not provoke Faxiao who was in a period of intense love and infatuation.

Sheville didn't know the two worms downstairs, and almost fought after he left. He walked into the bedroom and looked at Li Zhou, who was shrunk into a small ball on the bed, and felt distressed.

Li Zhou's stature is not low. Because of his cultivation, he has grown a little stronger these days. Although it is far from his strong body, it is much better than the generally weak male.

Because of the torment of the dream, after leaving his embrace, Li Zhou subconsciously found the safest position and formed a ball.

This is also the reason why Xavier just got angry. If it was himself, even if he was awakened by Duke and the others in his sleep, he would not have any temper. This time, it was mainly because Li Zhou had just entered a deep sleep and I was startled by the terminal's bell and became uneasy.

Shevell thought it was something important to the military, so he quickly connected, but Duke asked him to open the door, which means Shewell took good care of himself, otherwise Taylor might have to collect Duke's body.