Chapter 75

Done

Duke: What should I do if I hit the wooden warehouse?

Xevier was awakened by the vibration of the star brain, and he looked at Li Zhou, who was still asleep, he carefully pulled his arm out from under Li Zhou's neck, got out of bed and walked out of the room to connect to the communication .

As soon as the communication was connected, Taylor's face appeared on the virtual screen in front of Seville.

Shewell thought that Taylor was looking for him to be Clyde's video, so he said: "Brother Taylor, Duke told me two days ago that you put the video into his hands, you Do you have anything else to do with me today?"

Taylor narrowed his snow-white eyes and said, "Do you know where Casey went?"

Taylor rubbed his forehead helplessly, and said, "He ran away, and it's my fault, too anxious."

"Uh." Xavier was speechless, because he saw the traces on the skin under Taylor's unfastened buttons, and considered: "You guys, asleep?"

Taylor nodded, didn't hide it from Xavier, and said directly: "blame me, I couldn't hold back. His mental power is not stable yet, you have to help me find him, he is in this situation now It's too dangerous to shake outside."

Cheville also understands the seriousness of the matter. Casey is now a famous bug in the Imperial City, and he is also a wanted criminal in the Imperial City. .

He promised Taylor, who was a little anxious and had a bad face: "Brother, don't worry, as long as Casey is still in the Imperial City, I will definitely be able to find him, but after finding him, I suggest you keep the truth. Tell him so you don't have too many dreams at night."

"I will, this time I find him, I'll make it clear to him, he doesn't trust me, and you may need to come forward when necessary."

"Yes." Xavier nodded in agreement, Casey was his benefactor and half of his master, so he hoped that Casey would be happy.

Taylor's worms, he knew that with Taylor's indifferent character, he couldn't let go of Casey, which showed that he liked Casey to the core. He was happy to see the union of these two bugs, and most importantly, he knew that Casey had Tyler in his heart.

If Casey is really with Tyler, it will be more beneficial to his follow-up plan, and he will be able to trust Casey more, which is a good thing that kills multiple birds with one stone.

After he reassured Taylor, he hung up the communication. Immediately tried to call Casey's communication, but unfortunately, Casey probably already knew that he deliberately tricked him into coming to the Imperial City, so he did not answer his communication.

But he also found that Casey did not block him. He thought about it and edited a message and sent it to Casey. It had the addresses of his and Li Zhou's home. Xi Neng believes in him again and comes here to find him.

Then, he contacted Duke, Evel, Azer and Morey who came back with him, and asked them to send their trusted bugs to find Casey, don't panic when they find them, and directly inform he.

After doing all this, he re-entered the room, carefully woke Li Zhou, and told Li Zhou what had just happened.

Li Zhou woke up suddenly, got up and said, "Let's go find it too, Casey is too dangerous now."

Xevier looked at Li Zhou with some worry, and said, "I'll go by myself. In your current situation, it's best to stay at home. I sent a text message to Casey, and it said The address of our house, and there are no insects in the house."